SylasMc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I have a n3ds with 10.5 emunand and for some reason the friends list doesn't work. Works fine in my sysnand. Couldn't find a specific CIA for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Toiry921

Maki Best Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wait on friends list for ~15 minutes it'll probably load before that but it takes a while until it loads but after that it will load like normal again

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm guessing you're on reinand? i think the issue is when you have out of region games installed and you don't have FMP/NTR/RFP launched.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i'm guessing you're on reinand? i think the issue is when you have out of region games installed and you don't have FMP/NTR/RFP launched.

I have a few out of region CIA games installed on Reinand, and they don't freeze my friend list (FMP/NTR/RFP isn't on). YMMV though, I suppose.

SylasMc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work with or without NTR running. But yes I'm on rei and have a eu game. Any other ideas?

Toiry921

Maki Best Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it freeze or something, I Go to it and takes like 10s to load for some reason
I suppose it has something to do with the amount of friends you have mine took like 10 minutes
Doesn't work with or without NTR running. But yes I'm on rei and have a eu game. Any other ideas?
I would try letting it load for about 15 minutes try it with and without NTR or something similar running

SylasMc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose it has something to do with the amount of friends you have mine took like 10 minutes

I would try letting it load for about 15 minutes try it with and without NTR or something similar running

Thanks! Leaving it for 10 minutes with NTR started worked!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...