Hacking Friend from Japan manged to find me an NDSL

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi I am thinking about buying a Hori Crystal Clear Case. I read the review on the Japanese site and am impressed however, can someone tell me if it is scratch resistant? If it is I will definately buy one of those to protect my DS Lite.

For those who are unable to read Japanese: The review says it is made from Polycarbonate, which upon investigation on Wikipedia turns out to be impact and shock resistant. Furthermore the Japanese site review showed it is resilient but will warp when you stand, jump or drive your car over it without getting whitening (which normal plastic does).

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow aweomse
biggrin.gif
congrats
tongue.gif

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
To essasin:

1 - Can you tell me if the Hori clear protect case is scratch resistant?
2 - If it isn't, do you know if the one from Capdase is scratch resistant?

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't forget to get a Hori cleaning cloth. I find those come very handy, especially with the dark, glossy finish. Trust me, I own a black DSL and I use the Dragon Guard Mask case.

I have some cleaning cloths from the sunglasses and eyeglasses that I have. I believe they are the same material but if it comes with the screen protectors that will be an added plus. I plan to put the skin and crystal case asap so I won't have to worry about fingerprints, but good looking out.

Hi Essasin or anyone else who has a BSE skin with a clear case:
I already got a clear case but I am in doubt of getting a Best Skins Ever as well. I read it might not be a good idea to combine the skin with a plastic clear case, because to clear case and skin might stick together. So I was wondering if you or anyone else can tell me if this kind of thing has happened to you.

Another thing I wish to know is whether the clear case is scratch resistant or not.

Thank you very much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1