Netherlands
micc good matches!!
biggrin.gif

leocamilo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone help me?? On the first days I was playing just fine, but now when I try to enter someone's game on the friend list, appears a message and after that I manage to enter the game, but there's no one in!! I go back to the game selection screen and there it is, the game with people, but everytime I enter, there's no one in.... and sometimes, appears an error message and I suddenly disconnect from wi-fi. Has someone experienced this? How to fix it?

MiCC176

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone help me?? On the first days I was playing just fine, but now when I try to enter someone's game on the friend list, appears a message and after that I manage to enter the game, but there's no one in!! I go back to the game selection screen and there it is, the game with people, but everytime I enter, there's no one in.... and sometimes, appears an error message and I suddenly disconnect from wi-fi. Has someone experienced this? How to fix it?

Tha happens 6eCuz iT Da SeVer Nd pLus The jap 6rawl U 6urt on is not the full Version Nd iTz goiin CuZ Errors Some of TiMe.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
yeh leocamilo. When u enter a room that has a game started already, it shwos no one there, but ur basically jus waitin for them to finish their game, and then the hoist can decide whether he wants to accept you into the room.

Usually i jus wait, and then the people seem to enter the room, (im guessin when teh match is finished).

And for sum reason, iv been experiencing error messages now and again aswell. so im not sure about that.

BooG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BooG "2964-7969-9645" Florida(South East USA)

Thank you all for this great thread,....now where are the roms? muhahahah
evil.gif

jk jk jk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ