FRIEND CODES: Pokemon Pearl/Diamond

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by superrob, Apr 21, 2007.

1. spanks54

spanks54 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 30, 2003
    United States
    My id is: 1031 8818 4525

Diamond (and Firered)

Looking for the second and third gen starters for my first gen starters ;0)

also, I can send you lots of caterpies when I stop being lazy.

Edit: P.S. I'm also lookingfor someone to help me with them pesky trade evolutions and such, PM me with any offers ;0)

2. thunder333

thunder333 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2007
    United States
    keep away stalker
    ive got two but im only puttin on 1 coz im still trainin

3. thunder333

thunder333 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2007
    United States
    keep away stalker
    message me if u add me

4. thunder333

thunder333 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2007
    United States
    keep away stalker
    i added
    superrob
    johnatton
    4saken
    sai
    add me people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Cactuar

Cactuar GBAtemp Regular

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    California
    Just as soon as I get far enough in the game to get my FC, i'll come back in and find someone to battle with. I just began playing yesterday and I'm hooked in.

6. xDahlia

xDahlia Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2007
    2363 4630 2520 - In-Game name: Lana

7. VBKirby

VBKirby GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2007
    Canada
    British Columbia
    I discovered a way to evolve your trade guys without having to get those guys in trades.

On the GTS, Offer whatever trade guy you want to evolve. Ask for something impossible to trade such as a lv 2 Kyogre or something, so it doesn't get traded. (this finally makes sense why people ask for impossible things!) Now make any trade on the GTS, which granted, can be difficult.

Once you traded something, take out the offered pokemon, and it will evolve.

In reference to one of the first posts in this thread, My advice to everyone, don't start a give away free starters service. I wonder if I was the first one to do this?

Here is my tale of the free starter thread I made on DS-Play.

I decided I'd be a good guy and give away free starters on the now extinct DS-Play website forum. I had thought it was a neat thing to do, and nobody else had done it on DS-Play. I'd never heard of anyone doing it anywhere. (though this might have been done else where, and I just didn't know.) However, tragedy struck when it spiraled out of control, and I was being flooded with PMs for trades. I was in over my head. I (of course) got frustrated eventually, and devised a good excuse to stop. (and because it was pissing me off) I PMed people asking if they were gonna trade the starters I gave them, but I said I'd trade anyways. This was of course, a lie. Once I had the results, I was ready. I asked 30 different members (that's how nuts it was) if they were gonna trade. all 30 of them said they were trading at least one of the three. When 100% of the people you do something nice for take advantage of it, it's time to put things to a stop.

So I posted on the thread the results of my survey, and said that I was stopping and never trading with anyone on the forum again. Despite this, I still got PMs flooding me for weeks asking "can you make an exception?" I ended up reporting a lot of users who sent angry flaming PMs to me about my lying to them about how I'd still trade. The moderators sided with me on this case though, since it was wrong to take advantage of me.

The thread finally got locked with enough of me nagging at the moderators. Till the day I left the site I still got the occasional newbie asking if I was still doing trades.

But the giving free pokemon away thread became a trend, and started to infect the forum. After Pokemon D/P came out, DS-Play pretty much became a Pokemon forum, and the trend I had started on that forum never went away there.

So don't infect the GBAtemp forum with the free trade threads.

8. rushpunk

rushpunk Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2007
    United States
    MY number is 1461 6219 7029
    in game name is rush
    please add me i want to go online!
    I will add everyone in here, also. please tell me if you add me.

9. funkyfranz

funkyfranz Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    Japan
    My friend code is: 189112385098
    Name: Barry

I just started playing and would like to go online too. Please let me know if you add me!!

10. crazymat

crazymat Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2008
    yo ivbeen aching for a battle lately. iv got every legend in the game and im bored. [​IMG] if you wanna battle tell me. [​IMG]

my friend code is:2750 1205 9045

and could you tell me when you add me
    [​IMG]

11. thunder333

thunder333 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2007
    United States
    keep away stalker
    crazymat ive added u
    my friend code is 4725 5670 9139

12. Dylan

Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Mar 7, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    the first post of this thread really should be edited with everyones codes in it cause its now a huge hassle to view everyones codes with the extreme length of the thread.

13. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    mine is
    3737 9878 5957

I keep in touch since I will need some one to help me evolve->trade abra and machop

14. Tac 21

Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    Mine is in the profile

if you add me- please PM me and I will add you as well.

my goal is to be able to turn on my DS and have a battle ready to go

I'm looking for battles now but I have quite a few pokemon up for trade, including a shiny szicor (for a regular) and a shiny Lopunny for something else

15. DarkLegend

DarkLegend Member

Newcomer
    May 31, 2008
    I have a friend code for pokemon diamond, challange me

16. BadAnimal

BadAnimal Advanced Member

Oct 7, 2007
    United States
    By the way, you can get Darkrai this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, at Toys R Us from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm.

17. Tac 21

Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    they're doing that again in the first month of june in NYPC.

ha. meanwhile serbii's wifi chat is storming with requests of darkai

18. airpirate545

airpirate545 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 5, 2007
    United States
    Plz oh plz trad me a baby/egg munchlax. I really want one (I've spent the last month trying to catch one with no luck). I f you guys beat the game and mated your snorlaxes or something can I please have one. I'm sorry I reallly don't have anything to trade back.... Again, plz help D:.
    [As you can see, I'm really desperate lol]

my code is 3780 8026 3804

19. Zzzzz...

Zzzzz... Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2008
    Indonesia
    Indonesia
    mine is 0130 2972 2275, does any one want to battle me

20. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    I need someone to help me trade evolve machoke and kadabra to alakazam and machamp (and dont try anything funny because I backed up my save just in case >_> )

FC is
    3737 9878 5957