crazymat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yo everybody i had this game for a while and i need a battle. if you have the game come on and lts battle
yaynds.gif

mortalmoon5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crazymat said:
hey does anyone have the bleach for ds. if so id like to share my friend codes with you.
ph34r.gif
yaynds.gif
if youre playing right now id like to exchange friend codes with you and become friends my friend code is 133265043719 play and exchange codes with me right now

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xblackoutx said:
My first impression of this game was that it is a waste of memory and quickly deleted it but this thread has spurred me on to retry it. Will post code once i've put it back on.
The only good fighting game on the ds..... It's one of the only good Anime based games available, other than Gundam 00 game. And even the Gundam 00 game had a few flaws.

crazymat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yo guys im back.
rofl2.gif
i lost my game for a while
cry.gif
but then i found it and played like crazy. Then while i was playing my Wifi shut off and when i whent back on my spiritual pressure dropped alot.
mad.gif
hate2.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I'll try playing in this community for real this time. (Last time didn't work out as I was so busy no matter how much I wanted to play T_T). uhm, so anyone wanna play?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1