i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on my phone/reddit/discord hoping all this shit passes quickly, genuinely scared now.
Me too man. All these reports of younger people dying, and the possibility of this disrupting food supplies has got me worried.

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ended up being final fantasy 1 on gba and some shining in the darkness on the vita.
That sounds like a lot of fun

Ended up screwing around in Skyrim and playing snipperclips

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took the kids for a walk for the first time in two weeks, came back home to find our city had reached some record level pollution and people were urged to stay inside and close their windows. Great.
Wow, I'm surprised. That really sucks. I would have thought the air would be better with the decreased traffic and factory production.

Ah well, one day shouldn't be too bad.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Wow, I'm surprised. That really sucks. I would have thought the air would be better with the decreased traffic and factory production.

Ah well, one day shouldn't be too bad.
We usually have very good air, this is Saharan sand. It gets blown in across the Mediterrannean sea on high altitude winds and then gets dumped on southern Europe. But that doesn't happen that often, and it was never this bad.

And as icing on the cake, it exacerbates respiratory problems. Just what we need at a time like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol