ROM Hack Freshly Picked - Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland ap patch?

corr0126

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
What flash card do you use?
What firmware are you using?

I don't believe an AP patch was made for this game, since most or all flash carts support the clean ROM now.
R4i-sdhc with latest version V1.43b

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tingle is around rom number: 1400 final fantasy chrystal chronicles RoF, one of the first games with AP is number 2100. Only ninja reflex comes to mind as a game with AP that was before it, but that game was released at about the same time. That means there is no way this game has AP, because it wasn't utilized yet. I never had a problem with it while running an outdated R4, so the only advice I can give you is to do one of the following:

- Look on the forums of your R4 clone and see if other people have the same issue, as it could be caused by buggy firmware (updates)
- Delete the save file and try again
- Remove the firmware, put the base version of your firmware on your micro SD, apply an update and try again.

Two white screens with older ds games usually indicates that it is not AP, because it doesn't block out the game on boot. You really need to find a clean rom, or try the things I've suggested, because a clean rom should run ok on a functional R4 (clone).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)