On epic journey, brb.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SUPER FRESH! fresh.

playcatch.gif

If I'm lucky I'll catch a fresh thread of tpi and tshu throwin' the ball back and forth. Beats the hell out of TV.

F R E S H

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tshu why did you not include the whole home video we made?
it was with my old camera, so kinda bad quality but still good times
smile.gif

popopbz2.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE said:
[14:36:43] write an essay about how tpi should never throw his arms at my eye ever again
[14:36:48] yah, ouch
[14:36:51] ok

Medical catastrophes are, these days, a common occurence. Due to the world's ever expanding population, it seems obvious that the amount of these unfortunate accidents increases day by day. But every last one of these is relatively tame compared to what was witnessed on the GBAtemp forum on Friday, the 25th of August (New Zealand time).

You see, on that day a catastrophe like none other was witnessed. Some may even call it an act of terrorism, on par with that the of blowing up of the World Trade Center. Let us begin at the beginning.

On a gloriously sunny day, one that would make a happy fairytale land cry out with envy, a young man by the name of TPi was participating in the pastime commonly referred to as 'catch', with his good friend tshu. They were joyfully throwing the baseball to and fro, the picture of bliss for many a person. Then, the indiscribable happened, and it is only with the desire to alert people about this quite frankly satanic occurence that I write this today.

You see, young TPi was an easily distracted child, often off in a world of his own, wondering what that passing butterfly would taste like if he managed to get it into his sharp, raccoony jaws. It was in such a daydream that the event happened, that all humanity would be transformed for the rest of eternity.

TPi, in this moment on lapse in concentration, threw the ball - with his arm still attached. You may theorize that this is the event I was referring to, this was the moment when the world's population was horrified beyond belief, where even people such as Atilla the Hun, Hitler, and DrKupo turned over in their graves.

However, you would be mistaken, because not a second after the limb detached from TPi, it hit innocent tshu - in the face. Remember friends, 8/25 (New Zealand time), never forget.

popopbz2.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Matrix soda