Freezing!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Enigma346, Jan 6, 2010.

Jan 6, 2010

Freezing! by Enigma346 at 4:51 PM (565 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Enigma346
    OP

Newcomer Enigma346 Newbie

United States
    I copied a game to my flash drive. Which is a SanDisk model that is compatible with the loaders I have an such. I did the research on that. When I get ISO's and begin to play them, they work fine. At certain scenes or videos the game will freeze. What could be causing this to happen? How can I fix it? Should I use a different loader or maybe something different to load it onto the flash drive? Right now I am using WBFS Manager 3.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    it could be a bad iso

it could be your flash drive is going to sleep

your flash drive could be coming loose

unrelated, but try using wii backup manager instead of wbfs manager 3.0

3. Enigma346
    OP

Newcomer Enigma346 Newbie

United States
    I don't think it could be the USB flash drive going to sleep. I did a direct rip of the game from the WII to the Flash drive and the game worked perfectly. I then wanted to test the storage out by extracting the ISO to my PC HDD and then reload it onto the Flash Drive to check and see if it still worked. The game loaded and played for a few then it froze up. The SanDisk I have is the Cruzer Micro 8GB. I will try the backup manager instead of the WBFS manager. Hopefully that loads it onto the drive differently and better.