Freezing Trouble With EZ-Flash 3-in-1 NOR

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by quailey, Jun 9, 2009.

Jun 9, 2009
  1. quailey
    OP

Newcomer quailey Newbie

United Kingdom
    I hope this is the right place to post this and hope I dont cause to much of a problem.

Ok so im running cyclods v1.54 with an ezflash 3-in-1 expasion pack. The program im using for my 3-in-1, is GBA exploader v0.58b.
    However I have one small problem and I dont no why? When lunching gba exploader I can run PSRAM fine as well as save and everything like that. Yet whenever I change the NOR game and run it right after the game has been changed, it freezes. If I then turn it off and then on again there are no problems, the game runs fine. The freezing only happens after each game is changed and run right from that first change. This is only a small issue but it is a pain and I would like it fixed if posible.

Does anyone know what I need to do? Id be very greatfull for any help or info they could give me on the matter. I am rather new to all this so please dont get too heavy on the terminology [​IMG] thanks.

regards quailey

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    Soft reset in .58b doesn't work properly for 3in1+. You have to turn it off and turn it back on to play.

And NO there will be no fix for it.

3. quailey
    OP

Newcomer quailey Newbie

United Kingdom
    So if i ran 0.57 would i get full workability or would i still get the same problem?

Thanks so much for the response.

Quailey

4. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    if you have a 3in1+, you can't even use exploader .57. If you have either the first or second board found in my 3in1 link in my sig then using .57 will work.

5. quailey
    OP

Newcomer quailey Newbie

United Kingdom
    I think i have the 1st 3-in-1. Great thanks. One last question. What is the difference between 0.57 and 0.58b?am i better off using the most recent update or changing. Im thinking that the newer one has better features such as more compatibility and better save functions but am i wrong?

Thanks again for the help. Been really helpfull.

Quailey

6. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    .58b has detection support for the 3in1+ and a few of the functions correctly implimented, hence the beta. Other than that you would be better off with .57 than .58b is giving you soft reset issues.

7. quailey
    OP

Newcomer quailey Newbie

United Kingdom
    Great thanks alot. This post can be closed. You have been a huge help and I thank you. regards

Quailey