Gaming Freezing problem with US version of Birth By Sleep

PsychoticDust

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You know, it's just one thing after another with this game... With some help I managed to get it working but now the game always freezes while it's trying to load the next cutscene after meeting Prince Phillip for the first time with Aqua in Enchanted Dominion. I get a black screen, the music still plays and I can see the loading icon. Please help!

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use ISO Tool 1.70? if not then obtain a clean image and patch the game with prom and when it asks to use the old plugin say YES

This has worked with me flawlessly and I was running 5.00-6

If that doesn't work then your forced to try the crap loads of plugins and solutions out there, maybe use the newest prom patch?

PsychoticDust

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vanth88 said:
Did you use ISO Tool 1.70? if not then obtain a clean image and patch the game with prom and when it asks to use the old plugin say YES

This has worked with me flawlessly and I was running 5.00-6

If that doesn't work then your forced to try the crap loads of plugins and solutions out there, maybe use the newest prom patch?
Nope, I just used a patched ISO and the latest version of Prometheus. How would I use ISO Tool and patch the game? I'm used to just putting an ISO in the ISO folder on my PSP and running it without any problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things