Freezing problem with US version of Birth By Sleep

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by PsychoticDust, Sep 6, 2010.

1. PsychoticDust
    OP

Member PsychoticDust GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    You know, it's just one thing after another with this game... With some help I managed to get it working but now the game always freezes while it's trying to load the next cutscene after meeting Prince Phillip for the first time with Aqua in Enchanted Dominion. I get a black screen, the music still plays and I can see the loading icon. Please help!

2. Vanth88

Member Vanth88 Private

United States
    Did you use ISO Tool 1.70? if not then obtain a clean image and patch the game with prom and when it asks to use the old plugin say YES

This has worked with me flawlessly and I was running 5.00-6

If that doesn't work then your forced to try the crap loads of plugins and solutions out there, maybe use the newest prom patch?

3. PsychoticDust
    OP

United Kingdom
    Nope, I just used a patched ISO and the latest version of Prometheus. How would I use ISO Tool and patch the game? I'm used to just putting an ISO in the ISO folder on my PSP and running it without any problems.

4. PsychoticDust
    OP

United Kingdom
    I think I've solved my own problem. I was using the patched ISO and now I'm using the unpatched ISO. I'm using this version of Prom: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1953 I'm watching the cutscene the game froze on, but if I run into anymore issues post again.