Hacking Freezing on Loading....

Fieryshadowz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my friend just got the Light Baby Blue NDS and a R4DS from China the R4DS was working fine until tonight when we were about to play some Tetris it had a problem with reading the SD card. Ok no problem, I borrow his SD card and R4DS to see what's the problem. Apparently the card was corrupt so I reformatted and reinstalled everything. But when I tried it again it gets stuck on the Loading... screen. Any ideas as to what I should do?

Skye07

Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
YOu probably downloaded the english firmware on a chinese R4, either you have to download the chinese firmware again or patch it with that tool that's around in the board, the one that patches the R4 OS files.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my friend just got the Light Baby Blue NDS and a R4DS from China the R4DS was working fine until tonight when we were about to play some Tetris it had a problem with reading the SD card. Ok no problem, I borrow his SD card and R4DS to see what's the problem. Apparently the card was corrupt so I reformatted and reinstalled everything. But when I tried it again it gets stuck on the Loading... screen. Any ideas as to what I should do?
micro sd card might be dead, like you said it was corrupted, and yes like the above post mentioned if your friend has the chinese R4 you need to download the chinese software for it.

Fieryshadowz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I downloaded the Chinese Firmware that I'm sure of. I'll try it one more time and if it doesn't work I'll have to tell him it's broken.

EDIT: Also what's interesting is that when I put files onto it and when I eject it all the files are gone, except for the basic firmware for the R4DS (Chinese) which I put on it the very first time I reformat it.
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse