Freezing on Loading screen.

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Kelli, Jul 24, 2007.

Jul 24, 2007

Freezing on Loading screen. by Kelli at 1:46 PM (608 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Kelli

Newcomer Kelli Member

Jan 5, 2007
    My friend and I both bought r4. Other works well but other freezes at loading screen. We have tried every trick like formatting with fat, fat 32, trying chinese firmware and papertrick. Always stuck at loading screen. Sometimes it says "SD/TF card error". Cards were bought from dealextreme and they came with kingston 1GB microsd cards. So, the problem is not in microsd card because both cars work with working r4.

What you are suggesting we to do?
    Send it back to dealextreme and asking for freebies, or is there a way to get it working?
    And does someone got any experience about sending it back to dealextreme and do i have to pay shipping costs?

2. arsehat

Member arsehat GBAtemp Regular

Jun 12, 2007
    Send it back.

Never had to talk to them about it myself, but it looks like they'll re-imburse return shipping fees if you lodge the RMA within 30 days of delivery... but the arrangements will vary from country to country and they'll want to talk to you about it since you're in Finland (i.e. not in the U.S.)

Good luck getting a replacement quickly as they appear to be out of stock... but that might change by the time the defective one gets back to them.