Homebrew Freezing Issues on O3DS running 11.0.0-33U

Tyrus Kurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out that I can't exit to home menu from applications like Notifications or Game Notes. My 3DS just freezes completely at the screen where it says "HOME Menu". I removed everything but boot.3dsx from my SD card and that seems to have fixed it, and I'm assuming that menuhax has something to do with it, since I did a few tests and narrowed it down to one of the menuhax files or folders causing it.

Basically, I would like to know what might be causing this. You can contact me for more details if you need to, message me to tell me what you think may be going on or to ask me for my Skype to make things easier.

Thanks

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I found out that I can't exit to home menu from applications like Notifications or Game Notes. My 3DS just freezes completely at the screen where it says "HOME Menu". I removed everything but boot.3dsx from my SD card and that seems to have fixed it, and I'm assuming that menuhax has something to do with it, since I did a few tests and narrowed it down to one of the menuhax files or folders causing it.

Basically, I would like to know what might be causing this. You can contact me for more details if you need to, message me to tell me what you think may be going on or to ask me for my Skype to make things easier.

Thanks
This can be cause of menuhax trying to trigger the exploit...i dont really know how to fix this since i dont have a Console on OFW. Sorry :c

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks
just try changing your theme, that might help

stzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same problem with Super Smash and certain Pokemon titles, but I remember reading somewhere this is a known side-effect of menuhax. Not sure how to fix it but it's a pain in the ass sometimes. Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1