Freezing in Luminous Arc?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Twiffles, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Twiffles
    OP

Twiffles танковые победы

Sep 6, 2007
    Gambia, The
    I was wondering, is anyone having a game freeze problem during the opening of Luminous Arc? Midway through the opening before the title screen it freezes. I don't know if its a bad rom dump or something else. Any advice is appreciated!

2. wrathek

wrathek GBAtemp Regular

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    sounds like a bad dump. I didn't play much of the game before i got bored, but i definitely got thru the opening. Try a new dump, and if you're using cheats or something, try not doing so [​IMG]

3. Wii_DS.

Wii_DS. ウォリアー

Banned
    Sep 5, 2007
    Nope, doesn't freeze for me. I completed that game weeks ago.

4. Twiffles
    OP

Twiffles танковые победы

Sep 6, 2007
    Gambia, The
    I tried 2 other rom dumps and they both seemed to freeze in the same exact place. And I don't use cheats, so I really have no idea what's up with it. Maybe it's the trimmer I used? I used NDSTokyoTrim and the Romtrimmer 2.0 that they recommended for Kernel 1.11.

5. Wii_DS.

Wii_DS. ウォリアー

Banned
    Sep 5, 2007
    Have you tried Formatting your Micro SD Card?

6. Twiffles
    OP

Twiffles танковые победы

Sep 6, 2007
    Gambia, The
    I tried 1 last time with new rom dump I found. It worked perfectly! Woo! Thanks for all you help guys!

7. thomasroberts6

thomasroberts6 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 13, 2007
    Thats game is truly awful.

The intro is amazing though

8. CannonBallZ

CannonBallZ GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2007
    United States
    I skipped the intro, its just ok, the game is not too bad

9. azotyp

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    dont judge game for its graphics, the game play and the story of the game is amazing.

10. Wii_DS.

Wii_DS. ウォリアー

Banned
    Sep 5, 2007
    lol who said he was judging the game on graphics?

11. Tenkaichi

Tenkaichi GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2004
    United States
    IL
    I think they were going off of the rest of the post, which says, "The intro is amazing though."

I personally wouldn't say the game is amazing, but it sucked me in enough to finish it... not that I would want to play it through a second time, though.

The Wi-Fi aspect is great when you're actually matched up against someone with similar levels... other than that, you're either getting spanked or doing the spanking and feeling sorry for them. I was matched up against level 25-30s while my guys topped off at the highest - level 50. Just LOOKING at my guys compared to theirs I felt bad because well, I already spoiled the later part of the game with their appearance [​IMG] Oh well.

To the OP: Probably a bad dump. However I can't help but wonder if the original slows down like the rom when there's a crapload of characters in the screen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice