Hacking Freezing during FMVs

TrainerAbu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
During videos in games, like The World Ends With You intro and Chrono Trigger DS's intro movie, the game freezes on me.

How can I fix this? Now that I'm playing Chrono Trigger, I care about it again. Will having my GBA/Expansion M3 thing in the GBA slot help?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
TrainerAbu said:
How can I fix this? Now that I'm playing Chrono Trigger, I care about it again. Will having my GBA/Expansion M3 thing in the GBA slot help?
No it won't. As thedicemaster says, it's completely dependant of your SD card and what's on it.

pikachufan2164

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not quite sure if this applies to the M3 Real, but the same thing happened to my slot 2 version of M3. What the people at M3Wiki suggested was to rapidly open and close the DS while the FMV is playing, because the card couldn't quite handle processing so much information at once.

Hopefully the open and close thing will work for you.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pikachufan2164 said:
I'm not quite sure if this applies to the M3 Real, but the same thing happened to my slot 2 version of M3. What the people at M3Wiki suggested was to rapidly open and close the DS while the FMV is playing, because the card couldn't quite handle processing so much information at once.

Hopefully the open and close thing will work for you.
that method did work with people who had problems with TWEWY with not so fast MicroSD (sandisk) and the m3 real (actually any cart)
you wouldnt have these problems in the first place if you got a faster card

Cheater388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrainerAbu said:
During videos in games, like The World Ends With You intro and Chrono Trigger DS's intro movie, the game freezes on me.

Update your firmware. This is an anti-piracy protection. If you still have a problem getting through certain stages in those games, then you can cercumvent the crash by repetedly putting DS to sleep.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.