freeshop not downloading mgs:3d

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by DarkRioru, Jun 8, 2016.

1. DarkRioru
    OP

DarkRioru Akage Chan's Servent

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    Fluffing Akage Chan's Tail
    I had it downloading over the course of 4 hours and once it got past the 99.9% point I got a message below it that says, "Failed?" I know its 3gb but come on... I need some sort of fix to this problem... (don't tell me to ask in the freeshop fourm instead, it gets tedious when I have to retype my problem in the fourm...)

2. BMO

BMO GBAtemp Regular

Jan 10, 2015
    United States
    thats an issue with the larger games I believe. Not sure if he said he would fix it or not but I would assume he would

3. SomeGamer

SomeGamer Within Hyrule Castle

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Ask in the freeShop thread, it's your fault you made a new one. Answering your question, it has issues with some games, use CIAngel in the meantime.

4. DarkRioru
    OP

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    I want to use soon cia downloader but the site keeps giving me a 403 error..

5. SomeGamer

SomeGamer Within Hyrule Castle

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    That's why you should use CIAngel.

6. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    You do know you could just download the game from that site we can't mention or a number of other sites or just use CIAngel

7. TheCruel

TheCruel Developer

Banned
    Dec 6, 2013
    United States
    Version 1.2 will have some better error messages to help determine the problem. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a problem with the ticket. Did you install the game or ticket previously (before using freeShop to install it)?

DarkRioru likes this.
  8. DarkRioru
    OP

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    yes, I legitimately had the game from the original eshop before I had my 3ds bricked twice from failing to install menuhax and idk if tickets still remain after had installed them then having the system wiped... but yes.. I had it on the system before...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

i'm using cia angel right now but, I perfer soon or freeshop because of their interfaces don't look like i'm hacking into a government agency...

9. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    If you have legitimately bought it from the eshop you can just redownload it from there.

10. TheCruel

TheCruel Developer

Banned
    Dec 6, 2013
    United States
    That's probably the reason. There was a bug in 1.1 that didn't properly delete old tickets (which often give problems). The solution most likely is to delete the old ticket using FBI and try installing again. I know it's a pain in the ass to redownload, but it would help to know if this was indeed the problem.

DarkRioru likes this.