Gaming Freedom Wars Demo OUT NOW FOOZ!

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just DLed it dunno why I took the time to tell you lot about it. GO GET IT.
Fine Print
*Buy reading this you accept that a JP account is need. May suck you into Vita and take your soul. Terms and conditions subject to change*

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally unlocked most of the crap VERY Kanji heavy.

All I know is that HOKKAIDO Prefecture is taking 7th place out of the 47!

Oh yeah BTW when you guys DL the demo there's a list of 47 Prefectures, from north to south I believe. Couldn't find one for Kurile Islands, or out of Japan proper so it was a tie between Hokkaido at the top or Okinawa at the bottom.

I say we all do Hokkaido and give these jps a run for their money!

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn wish i had a JAP account to try this out :cry:
It's really easy to create a Japanese account.
http://kotaku.com/5983578/how-to-play-japanese-vita-games-on-your-non-japanese-vita

If you have a slim you can skip the backup thing and just remove the memory card, format your vita and install the demo on the internal storage since the demo is only 650mb ish.

As someone who can't read Japanese at all except a few basic katakana/hiragana it's a lot of trial and error to get stuff done.
After about 10 hours with the demo I have most figured out though but still a lot I would want to understand.

Really like the game so far and the game play is really fun.
To bad there is only one thorn in the demo.
Really like the graphics and the soundtrack too.

Reactions: Gaming4Ever

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really easy to create a Japanese account.
http://kotaku.com/5983578/how-to-play-japanese-vita-games-on-your-non-japanese-vita

If you have a slim you can skip the backup thing and just remove the memory card, format your vita and install the demo on the internal storage since the demo is only 650mb ish.

As someone who can't read Japanese at all except a few basic katakana/hiragana it's a lot of trial and error to get stuff done.
After about 10 hours with the demo I have most figured out though but still a lot I would want to understand.

Really like the game so far and the game play is really fun.
To bad there is only one thorn in the demo.
Really like the graphics and the soundtrack too.
How much trial and error is alot? I dont speak or read a lick of japanese and Im trying decide if its worth the import or if I should tough it out until the english release.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
How much trial and error is alot? I dont speak or read a lick of japanese and Im trying decide if its worth the import or if I should tough it out until the english release.
Just doing missions doesn't require much trial and error. But the menu's is quite a pain and the online stuff would require you to read. I haven't figured out what I even do when I delete my unused weapons and items for gpd points or what it was called.
Also the game seems to have quite a lot of plot. After the tutorial missions there was some plot development before each mission. But since its only a demo it's probably a ton more story stuff later.

I would say its better if you wait for the English release. (English version will be using Japanese voices if that's one of the reasons you are thinking of importing)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM