Freedom Planet 2 shows off its adventure mode in a new trailer

A new trailer for the upcoming sequel to Freedom Planet has been uploaded, showing what fans will be able to expect from Freedom Planet 2's adventure mode. The heavily Sonic the Hedgehog-inspired game shows off voiced dialogue with a variety of different characters, and multiple different stages that feature the same 2D fast-paced platforming style as the original game. Freedom Planet 2 is set for a release sometime before the end of this year, with an early demo being available on Steam.

:arrow: Steam Page: Freedom Planet 2

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It's about time they put something out after all these delays. And it's standing out a bit more on it's own now too, I see... Not trying to be a Sonic/Mega Man mash-up as much anymore. Story elements and voiced dialogue are a nice welcome.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
It's important to note that the game isn't 100% guaranteed to come out this year, since they haven't revealed the release date yet, and the steam page's release window might be outdated.
Pretty excited though!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this game is more fun to play than the previous one. I wouldn't call the game bad, but something about it left more to be desired. I think it would have been better to divide the stages into separate acts like sonic. (Even though it was trying not to be too much like it) The speed sections are very short and not satisfying, in sonic, it was always fun to see sonic out run the screen as my eyes try to keep up with him. :ninja:

D

Deleted User

To cut to the chase: the first game is one of my favorites of all time, hype is at max here, yet at the same time I am heavily conflicted. I don't really know what to think of this game. I'm not saying that I don't think I'll enjoy it, no, not at all, I have no doubts I will. This confuses me, yet makes perfect sense. I don't have twelve hours to write this, but if I did, this would be paragraphs long. I at least want to mention how thankful I am that this game is still alive, seeing as the internet has not been giving me any consistent answers on this game's development in about a year, and I am extra thankful that they showed so much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs