Vergil902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii w/ cios rev 10

ive recently purchased a 500gb free agent go, and it works great, however, at random times the wii wont recognize the hard drive and it needs to be unplugged and replugged and then it works fine. ive heard that the 3.5" freeagents need to be unplugged and replugged but the portables? so my question is has anyone else had this problem and is there a remedy? its really quite annoying....

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the 320Gb and it only does that to me when I switch forwarders. use the software that came with it and make sure under power settings that you turn spindown off. also, next time it happens do a full shutdown after you get the loader to boot but before you start any games.

Vergil902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats exatcly when it does it, i go from my loadstructor wads to usb loader gx's forwader, i have already removed the spindown. is doing a full shutdown the only fix?

pboga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, i got a 160gb and mine was getting the same problem. The only way i found to fix it was to go back to rev9. Rev10 was giving me this error and now the rev 13a and 13b not even recognize my hd.

The good thing is that now i'm with rev9, and usb loader gx latest revision, and manage to play Indiana Jones.

So, try that. Maybe it will work for you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)