Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkWork0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured I would give away a code to download The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, after few days I will count the posts wanting said game and use RANDOM.ORG to randomize a number. If I draw your number I will then message you the code. The code expires on 1-31-14, so if you don't claim it by then your SOL. Please only post if you wish to play and only post once.

And now I say unto you......GAME ON!

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, I got this code for pre-ordering TLOZ:ALBW from Gamestop which I picked up this morning. I also already have this game in cart form and in download form on my 3DS when it was released to the Eshop. So essentially I don't need this code.

Forgot to mention you must use this code on the Gamestop website and have an account with them. I also do not know if it will be available to anyone outside of the USA, but I will give it to anyone who wins it no matter their region. If you are from another region and the code fails to work because of region, message me and I will have no choice but to re-roll and select another winner. Sorry for adding this after the start but I felt it important enough to add.

Edit: Alright I'll be rolling soon so get those fingers crossed lol.

Edit for rollins: Congrats to Another World I shall message the code shortly!
Rollin.jpg

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh man I would love to win this. I had the original game when I was a kid, but when our house got broken into, it was one of the things that was stolen along with my collection :(

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'll give it a shot, brother in law may fancy owning it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat