Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkWork0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured I would give away a code to download The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, after few days I will count the posts wanting said game and use RANDOM.ORG to randomize a number. If I draw your number I will then message you the code. The code expires on 1-31-14, so if you don't claim it by then your SOL. Please only post if you wish to play and only post once.

And now I say unto you......GAME ON!

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, I got this code for pre-ordering TLOZ:ALBW from Gamestop which I picked up this morning. I also already have this game in cart form and in download form on my 3DS when it was released to the Eshop. So essentially I don't need this code.

Forgot to mention you must use this code on the Gamestop website and have an account with them. I also do not know if it will be available to anyone outside of the USA, but I will give it to anyone who wins it no matter their region. If you are from another region and the code fails to work because of region, message me and I will have no choice but to re-roll and select another winner. Sorry for adding this after the start but I felt it important enough to add.

Edit: Alright I'll be rolling soon so get those fingers crossed lol.

Edit for rollins: Congrats to Another World I shall message the code shortly!
Rollin.jpg

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh man I would love to win this. I had the original game when I was a kid, but when our house got broken into, it was one of the things that was stolen along with my collection :(

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'll give it a shot, brother in law may fancy owning it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely...