Free Wii/Xbox points

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by bobfrompikecreek, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2007

Free Wii/Xbox points by bobfrompikecreek at 10:10 PM (1,386 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. bobfrompikecreek
    OP

Newcomer bobfrompikecreek Member

Canada
    Ok, ok. This is one of those survey sites. But seriously, this one is awesome. I got my xbox points within the first day of signing up. I've used one of those Ipod survey sites in the past, and it took me about a month to finally get enough points, and the Ipod never showed up. The great thing about this site is that the surveys are easy, and you can get the Wii points and Xbox points on the same day since they just have to e-mail you a code.

Anyway, you can try it by going here.
    You don't have to use me as a refferall if you don't want, but I'd appreciate it. It doesn't put you at any dissadvantage, and I'm trying to get some Wii points now.

2. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Too bad it only works in the US...

3. 2cb2ct7

Member 2cb2ct7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    No Australia?! :'(

4. bobfrompikecreek
    OP

Canada
    I'm in Canada, but I found a work around. I changed my profile to say I was in the US and I did all the surveys through a proxy. (ie. proxy.org). It tricks the thing into thinking you're surfing from within the US, and because the codes are emailed and not shipped they never find out.

5. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Yea but US points are not compatible with PAL Wiis. Darn.

6. Foie

Member Foie That one guy

United States
    I signed up, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna do this. It seems like a lot of work for just a Wii points card...

7. akalic

Newcomer akalic Member

wow talk about frauding. not to mention that this is just like any other FREE IPOD SITE (not to say it doesn't work) but you still have to pay $1 per offer or whatever, it says so in the FAQ

8. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    I'm gonna try it out...doubt it'll work but why not? I got some extra time...you'd better not be lying to me, or I'll hunt you down and stick a fork up your ass... [​IMG]

9. bobfrompikecreek
    OP

Canada
    What the hell are you talking about? They put that in the FAQ because there's one or two offers you have to pay to use, but the rest are free. Also, you're arguing about fraud on a site dedicated to hardware mods, which you are most likely using for less-than-legal reasons.

10. Renegade_R

Member Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
    Just checked out the site and signed up. Its 100% garbage. Highly unrecommended.

11. bobfrompikecreek
    OP

Canada
    That's because you're accessing it from Canada, and only have access to like 4 out of the 100 offers. It's really only good if you can access it through the US.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.