Free Wii points card (canada and us only)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's like a shop, and each point is appox a dollar, and some surveys take less than 2 minutes, so don't worry you're definatly working over minimum wage, lol.

And I didn't have to give ethnicity or income, but phone number is for USPS's sake.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I didn't word my last post right.

I just ordered it. I'm supposed to get it by email or plain mail sometime within soon(5-6 business days I believe), and I'll give details if this thing is real or not.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive heard some stories about gaminglagoon being legit...but I dont know the credibility of those who said that...

I'm in the process of trying it out as well, shooting for something cheap first so I dont waste too much of my time if its not...

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, if we are doing this, i will apy anyone 20 dollars paypal to sign up for my free ipod one. i know it works because i already got one from the company, i just want another. I have 3 out of 5 referals.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a note to everyone interested in the gaminglagoon.com stuff..if you do offers under gaminglagoon, you cant do them in their affiliate sites such as cashlagoon.com, etc...

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaming Lagoon can be a pain in the ass when you're only 1/2 of a point away from getting your prize and run out of things to do, but I can confirm that they're legit and I have recieved and spent a Wii Points card from them -- without even having to sign up for a credit card or free trial of anything like that, just surveys. They ordered it from EBGames and had them just ship it straight to me, so make sure you use real info when signing up for main Gaming Lagoon site (I think you can put in whatever you want for the surveys)

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid tip of the day.

Click the link, then erase the stupid code at the end. You can go for it if you want, and since he spammed the board to try and get a freebie off you ...he'll get nothing.

smile.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Stupid tip of the day.

Click the link, then erase the stupid code at the end. You can go for it if you want, and since he spammed the board to try and get a freebie off you ...he'll get nothing.

smile.gif
Ding ding ding, that sounds liek stupid tip of the week material to me
laugh.gif

Here is a competetor for stupid tip of the week...if you really dont care, then dont click on the link.

Place your bets now folks
wink.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What can I say, I'm a Utilitarian.

Would I rather sign-up and give someone else automatic free points or just selfishly sign-up for myself knowing I passed up the chance to help someone else out by just signing up at their link?

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ May 19 2007, 07:02 PM)]What can I say, I'm a Utilitarian.

Would I rather sign-up and give someone else automatic free points or just selfishly sign-up for myself knowing I passed up the chance to help someone else out by just signing up at their link?
We love you to Scrooge [M]artin

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are there any sites like this (where you just need to do surveys) for the UK/Europe?

The giveawaynetwork.co.uk sites are legit, but you (and the people you refer) need to sign up for paid services.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I just did the cashlagoon.com one and it went right through to my paypal, but paypal did the "4.9% plus .30 cents" fee so two dollars just aint what it used to be...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs