Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Celebrating the start of their summer sale GOG.com has made the popular dungeon crawler RPG Torchlight available for free for the next 48 hours. Until Thursday at 12:59PM GMT all you need to do to get it is to create an account at GOG.com, add the game to your shopping cart and then proceed to checkout your free game.
This deal has now ended and Torchlight is no longer available for free, but rather at a discounted summer sale price.

And maybe just maybe some other game on sale might peak your interest? Why not have a look?

arrow.gif
Torchlight
arrow.gif
GOG Blog Entry

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I do like dungeony crawlly games... hmmm... Spidey's computer might not be able to handle it though...:bortz:
The system requirements are actually pretty darn low for Torchlight so you should certainly give it a try.

Windows System Requirements:
Processor: x86-compatible 800MHz processor
Memory: 512MB
Graphics: DirectX-compatible 3D graphics with at least 64MB of addressable memory (such as an ATI Radeon 7200, NVIDIA GeForce 2, or Intel GMA 950)
DirectX®: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 400MB

Thank you, sir. May I have another?
They actually don't seem to limit gifts, so potentially one can send it to friends as well :p

(Though that might not be what you meant)

Reactions: Acetonide

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks for the heads up! Actually registered (finally) to GOG and got about 11 games for free.. Interesting :)

EDIT: Funny thing is that I own 28/30 of the most popular (most selling) games on disc already. I feel old.. Very old :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs