1. MajinCubyan

MajinCubyan The Funky Super Saiyan

United States
    As much as I enjoy FE, I just couldn't enjoy this game. Other than the artwork and even that was too weeby for me at times.

2. anhminh

anhminh Pirate since 2010

Vietnam
    After playing 3 Houses, I know goddam well that there isn't a single dime from FEH go into the main game development.

This is just gambling game and the only place where the money go is into investors pocket.

Nekomaru likes this.
  3. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    Man, if I was into Fire Emblem, I'd be pissed too :creep:

4. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    This is the irony. Loot boxes are the actual evil. Subs are goddamned tame by comparison, and yet people are up in arms now.

5. Chary

OP Chary Never sleeps.
    Senior Editor

United States
    I still play this regularly, and have been, since launch. I'm not a fan of the idea of the pass, honestly, but man, Nintendo really knows how to strike at the heart of their playerbase. If even a fraction of the current active FEH players sub to this, it'll print money like mad, and all they had to do was add prettier PNGs for the characters and a minuscule stat bonus.

SonyUSA and banjo2 like this.
  6. Viri

Viri GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I only got into it before, because I liked Fire Emblem. The game is really shallow, and it really is gambling for kids, lol.

7. Torina

Torina GBAtemp Regular

France

Addiction is the worst side of the game industry.

A plague born with free to play mmo and that escalated with mobile gaming.

When you are happy to stop playing, you know there is something fishy with the retribution model. I hate you Bernays and Skinner, from the bottom of my heart.

8. grey72

grey72 #72

Antarctica
    If this shit gets on the switch we riot

Tiger21820 likes this.
  9. DANTENDO

DANTENDO I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser

United Kingdom
    Getting addicted to games is only the fault of the player-ther either spoilt kids so the parents are to blame or people who can't be arsed to get an education or go to work

10. eyeliner

eyeliner Has an itch needing to be scratched.

Portugal
    And turn the fans to haters. They are becoming quite good at it, actually.

11. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    Dude, when you have 3ds/vita/switch, you don't need phone to play games......

Stealphie likes this.
  12. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Agreed.

13. Vorde

Vorde GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Thanks for cementing my hate for Nintendo even more. The longer time goes on, I realize they're money hungry Japanese business men who happen to have had some real talented, and passionate designers and developers who made beautiful games and art before they realized what kind of IP goldmine they hit. Fast forward through Two CEOs and multiple poor choices, and we have this mess happening.

14. Sillybunnie

Sillybunnie Member
    Newcomer

United States
    hmm spend 9.49 a month on fake virtual bullshit for one game or put that towards a Microsoft game pass where i i get to play actual games with real gameplay with no p2w bs.

15. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

United States
    This one wasnt which is why people liked it for so long. I had never spent money on this game and managed to acquire many premium units over time. Do quests and login everyday and you can get many pull currency.

Comments are always disabled on these videos.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    Stealphie and banjo2 like this.
  16. Something whatever

Something whatever Gazer of the East

United States
    ... getting greedy huh

Attached Files:

Stealphie likes this.
  17. bloodninja

bloodninja Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    The sad part is the reason these games are made is because they make a lot of money. I think most of you have hit the nail on the head when you say these games are addicting. Its basically gambling. Its depressing to see features that should just be built into the game hidden behind paywalls. Oh well, when you get down to it, main purpose of a company is to make money.

18. Tiger21820

Tiger21820 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey, Nintendo! I see what you're doing there! You think you can "bribe" me with Lyn (my favorite FE character) to purchase the monthly subscription for a "low" price of $10.00, right? Well it won't work this time! I won't cave in just because you are offering a variant of a character that has 5 other version that I wasted so much time spending around 400+ trying to (successfully) get! It is enough to make "anyone" (who?) lose their sanity! These were all FREE orbs too! I never spent a DIME on the game, and I am not about to start now! It's a matter of principal! If I want to spend money for this service THAT ONLY LASTS FOR A LOUSEY MONTH, then I DEMAND to be given either: 1. 100-999 free orbs EVER SINGLE DAY FOR A MONTH, 2. 100% FREE SUMMONING (I gag at the word) FOR A MONTH, 3. 100% 5 STAR RATES FOR A MONTH, or 4. All of the above! If none of that is offered (WHICH I'M NOT SEEING, SO WE'RE OFF TO A GOOD START!!), then it's highway robbery, and everyone should instead save their money for something cool that ACTUALLY DOES something (Like an arcade cabinet!)

I speak on behalf for anyone who has a similar belief or anyone who agrees with this message/rant! :bow:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020 at 3:31 AM

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - subscription, Nintendo, getting