Free shop not loading ANY games after update?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by KamisamaLover, Mar 5, 2018.

1. mike a

mike a GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    I scanned it in freeshop, didn't work, (scanned the link in this post though), couldn't find the qr code in the title site, so whatever,, I just manually typed it in

2. Woz420

Woz420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Complete novice having the same problem here trying to fix my daughters 3ds I thought I did it manually myself and although Freeshop now loads there is no longer any games available for download, she isn't impressed any help would be appreciated.

3. DaTank45

DaTank45 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 18, 2017
    United States
  4. mike a

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    No I use the original freeshop, alright

Hope I don't get in trouble but google freeshop not working or whatever, and the answer was on a reddit post I found, I had to manually type it in, and it was just the post and it was closed after that

5. DaTank45

DaTank45 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 18, 2017
    United States
    use the fork I posted and you can manually add the title key

6. mike a

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    Um I already did manually enter in the title key

7. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    Did you update to 4.1.2 or a older one? If its the new one. You need to move the files from and change the directories of freeshop from 3ds > data > freeshop over to 3ds > freeshop

8. mike a

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    OK the problem has been resolved, I manually typed in the new URL and it works. And why get the fork when the original freeshop is also being updated