Gaming Free Shiny Pokemon Giveaway for Let's GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAZ_VEVO

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know if this is still going on but I really need any alolan pokemon and if thats not possible than fossil pokes, ty if this is still happening

Dara989512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want shiny mewtwo and all 3 shiny legendary birds since they are legitimately caught by YOU and I don’t want to restart game b/c of mew so if you could give me those 4 Pokémon I would forever be grateful my ign name Dara and I friended you on switch

Akyra

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Heyy i sent you a friend request on the switch my name is Akyra but my ign is As, can I have gengar, charizard and slowbro? Thank you

Last edited by Akyra,

Nixo

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
i'm still interested, will be following, after a shiny kabuto/omanyte/meowth atm

Jisu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey do you have a spare Mew? Also If possible a Vileplume and sylveon? Thanks.
Switch Code:4253-2241-7830

tw_fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi is there someone who's willing to trade a shiny Bellsprout with an attack, defense and speed boost for Let's Go Eevee ?

Message me or reply to my post if you're willing to trade
My friendscode is SW-3194-5640-4236

Please notify me if you're willing to trade

Uchiio

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hope that you passed great exams and that you succeeded.

If you're back, could you please message me? I need Shiny Mew, Shiny Charmander and a Shiny Mewtwo.

Thanks in advance bro.

TheGoldenDragon9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Note: Please don't ask me for the same pokemon for at least a couple days after someone requests it on here. I'm running this mod on OFW and in order for me to restore my save, I have to do a full eMMC restore. Not only is this time-consuming, but I don't wanna write to my eMMC too much as too many writes can eventually kill it.

Taken Pokemon:
Charizard
Mewtwo
Blastoise
Mew
Ninetails
Dragonite
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

Only request at MAXIMUM three pokemon! Request them on this forum and give your link code once you friend me. I'd also prefer not to trade Mega Evolutions as that can ruin online play.

Am I Online At The Moment: 7.0.0 Firmware update and college work have made it hard to do services. I'll come back the day of the newest update on SX OS and then I'll do the services then. As of right now, I cannot, even if I wanted to. Sorry for neglecting a lot of these posts though. I'll get on them whenever I can.

Note: Please don't ask me for the same pokemon for at least a couple days after someone requests it on here. I'm running this mod on OFW and in order for me to restore my save, I have to do a full eMMC restore. Not only is this time-consuming, but I don't wanna write to my eMMC too much as too many writes can eventually kill it.

Taken Pokemon:
Charizard
Mewtwo
Blastoise
Mew
Ninetails
Dragonite
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

Only request at MAXIMUM three pokemon! Request them on this forum and give your link code once you friend me. I'd also prefer not to trade Mega Evolutions as that can ruin online play.

Am I Online At The Moment: 7.0.0 Firmware update and college work have made it hard to do services. I'll come back the day of the newest update on SX OS and then I'll do the services then. As of right now, I cannot, even if I wanted to. Sorry for neglecting a lot of these posts though. I'll get on them whenever I can.

Taken Pokemon:
Charizard
Mewtwo
Blastoise
Mew
Ninetails
Dragonite
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can I have a shiny charmander plz

Cazador20

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi, I know is been a long time (maybe a year xd) but can I ask for a shiny mew in pokemon lets go pikachu?? is it possible to ask for it?? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU