OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nations_en.jpg

TM Nations Forever is the next free instalment of TM nations (2008 release, not the one you already know
wink.gif
). This free version was made for the ESWC (Electronics Sport World Cup) and with the new version! The game has a "mission" based SP, race against the clock. But what is much more import is the already huge MULTIPLAYER and it's community. People can make their own tracks with the ingame editor and people can race on them online for the best time of the world. On websites likes these http://www.tm-exchange.com/ people can also download custom tracks to put on their server or to play in SP mode.

trackmania_united_in_italia_il_nuovo_entusiasmante_capitolo_della_serie_1.jpg

Download Link (aprox 500MB) http://www.gamershell.com/download_24766.shtml

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I loved Trackmania Nations, I wasn't aware of a new version. I'm surprised that this could run on my outdated laptop. Here are the system requirements, for those curious:

Windows 2000/XP/XP-x64/Vista - CPU: Pentium IV 1.6GHz / AthlonXP 1600+ - 256 MB (512 MB with Vista) - video: 16 MB 3D accelerator DirectX 9.0c compatible - HARD DISK: 1.5 GB - Sound Card: 16 bit DirectX compatible - DIRECTX: 9.0c or higher (included in the installation)

Also, shouldn't this be in the Computer Systems section?

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it supported by in game ads?

Also, too bad they don't have car collisions, the cars pass through each other [as seen in the video].

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For some reason the game won't detect my internet connection. Even after adding it to my exceptions, I receive the same error.

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SomeGuyGG said:
Is it supported by in game ads?

Also, too bad they don't have car collisions, the cars pass through each other [as seen in the video].

No. Also, Trackmania Nations had starforce. Forever doesn't

QUOTE(Westside @ Apr 18 2008, 09:17 PM) Trackmania is beyond awesome... I love how low the system requirement is.
It works on 64mb Geforce 2 mx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol