Free Motorola USB Wireless G Adapter + Free Shipping

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ATT Store offers Motorola 3-D Reach USB Wireless G Adapter for Free when you enter code newnetadapter at checkout. Shipping is free. [/p]

Credit goes to Vaporizor from slickdeals

simply go to slickdeals here and follow the instructions. I just ordered mine and I will post my receipt to verify!

untitled.PNG

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
I don't know what I need one for but I'll take it! Thanks for the heads up Living Shadow!
yay.gif

No Problemo!

m3rox said:
*sigh*, do you need to be an existing ATT customer or something? I can't check out..

try clearing your cache, try it in a different browser or last but not least, try it in private browsing. I am not a customer and I was able to do it!

QUOTE(zeromac @ May 19 2011, 02:46 AM)
Is this US only?

I don't know for sure, but I would recommend trying anyways just to verify.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Living Shadow said:
TheDarkSeed said:
I don't know what I need one for but I'll take it! Thanks for the heads up Living Shadow!
yay.gif

No Problemo!

m3rox said:
*sigh*, do you need to be an existing ATT customer or something? I can't check out..

try clearing your cache, try it in a different browser or last but not least, try it in private browsing. I am not a customer and I was able to do it!

QUOTE(zeromac @ May 19 2011, 02:46 AM)
Is this US only?

I don't know for sure, but I would recommend trying anyways just to verify.

Private browsing did the trick (tried it before I saw your post lol).

Thanks, just ordered 6.

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope its not US only but it must be a bug i accidentaly placed 2 in the cart and aplied the code thought id get 1 free but the code actualy made the device free both of them says order complete and all so whos to stop a person from getting tons of these lol? i see no rules or anything about 1 per household

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ordered a remote as well saw ppl that ordered 10 per order, lol I doubt this will get shipped but if it does great a free remote and 2 wifi dongles

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I'm a little suspicious about stores running promotional offers like that...

it has happened many times in the past (french websites)

those sites offer you major deals or even free stuff.
they make a big internet buzz, collect a lot of orders, customer email addresses, personal information etc.
but then a couple of hours/days later, they cancel all orders, and apologize... they pretend that an employee made a mistake with the price or something like that... and they get away with it!

at the end of the day they get huge publicity, a massive customer database and no legal trouble at all...

so i'm not going to try this one, even if I could lose the opportunity of receiving a free "USB wireless adapter" which I have no use for
tongue.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I personally used a throwaway email, so I'm not overly worried there. I'm sure all of the orders will be cancelled though, for both the remotes and the adapters. Several thousand network adapters adding up to thousands upon thousands of dollars wouldn't go unnoticed.

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while that might be true I didn't use my email or my phone lol i made an email just for this and the phone happens to be the old line for DSL so it has no phone to it just a modem. but im sure they wont send squat. besides making my desktop more vulnerable by going wireless on it instead of wired(its like 2 feet from the router anyways) I cant find a use for these lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?