Free Loader does not work for me ...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Youkai, Mar 15, 2008.

Mar 15, 2008
  1. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    I bought a freeloader for PAL system and Nruto EX and i only get black screen when i try to start naruto ... ...

sucks so bad now i have a freeloader that i don't need and a naruto game i cannot play [​IMG]V

2. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Set your Wii to english, that might solve it (worked for me when having a similar problem running ntsc manhunt 2)

3. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    aww still does not work ... ;(

the wii seems to be able to read the disc but when i press start its just black screen

Maybe the game disc is no good any more ? maybe thats why it was sold on ebay [​IMG]

hmm ok the GameCube Gekitou ninja Taisen 4 doesn't work as well ...

my Wii is V3.2E ... might this be the problem ?

seems i am not the only one with same problem
    TrunkMonkeey
    I got the free loader 2 day and I tried it then I put the ssbb and it showed the ssbb screen then I press the button the screen went black and the controllers turned off I dont no wats wrong

4. DiNo29

Member DiNo29 GBAtemp Regular

France
    For the SSBB issue, the problem is that your wii if set to 60hz (480p/i). set it to 50Hz (576i?) and it will boot without problems. Then, you must set "Deflicker" in the SSBB options to OFF, that will allow you to run the game on 60Hz, or to make it stop stutter on 50Hz.
    For Naruto EX, maybe I'm wrong but I think it didnt work with Wii video mode changer (trucha can't open iso ?). If that's the case, then it may not work with Freeloader too, which must be basically the same thing.

5. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    hmm weirdly i heard that Naruto EX 2 does work ... thats the most weird thing ...

someone should make a list off the games that do not work with freeloader, so that ppl like me don't buy this **** for nothing [​IMG]

6. Meisel

Newcomer Meisel Newbie

Sweden
    EX2 works fine with freeloader for me. EX 1 on the other hand just goes black. got a pal wii with wiikey 1.9g

7. bosscolor

Member bosscolor GBAtemp Fan

France
    NARUTO EX 2 WORKS WITH FREELOADER !!!

I just played

8. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    that is what i just wrote before ... sadly i only got EX 1 ... still they fooled me with they 100% working region free [​IMG] damn datel