One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gallery_24102_883_1352.jpg

Game Developer Terry Cavanagh (of VVVVVV fame) has started a blog called "Free Indie Games". He plans to highlight free indie games that he finds to be good, new, free and interesting. Currently highly recommended are games like Wither, Me Against the Mutants and Dys4ia.

If you enjoy the current focus on Indie Developers, and you want to check out some new games for the low, low cost of nothing, head on over to:http://www.freeindiegam.es/

:arrow: Source

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
why does it look like 3/4th of those games come from the same source and this is more or less advertising for some friend or whatever?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The thing i find most interesting here is the use of the .es domain....moving away from all US interference.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
The thing i find most interesting here is the use of the .es domain....moving away from all US interference.

I thought it was just him trying to be clever, using the .es to as part of the website name, freeindiegames

Much like those url shortener sites using .ly domains even when all that Libya news hit the fan... but meh, bit too off topic here.

Been playing that mutants game for a bit, was ok, but i was in the middle of playing on my Vita so went back to that :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Ah shit, here we go again. I ain't represented Grove Street in five years, but the...