Status
Not open for further replies.

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wtf? how am i supposed to do this it doesnt make sense im gonna have to send in my own guitar so you cant do it they wont just send me a guitar man. and i really do not care about the legality just sayin. If it would actually work i would do it but i just dont see how it would.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
dudenator said:
wtf? how am i supposed to do this it doesnt make sense im gonna have to send in my own guitar so you cant do it they wont just send me a guitar man. and i really do not care about the legality just sayin.

I don't care about legality either i just care about them having my address and when the "exploit" is found and i'm caught out when they can then go thru their database...

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its WARRENTY REPLACEMENTS for BROKEN hardware such as guitar's or drum pedals and the first run of Drums that plagued people when the game was first released
frown.gif

... we used it because we had a FAULTY guitar and The foot pedal where it contacts the base of the foot pedal completely shattered after only a few goes with our XBOX 360 version
frown.gif

They replaced them free of charge but we had to give the details of the problems along with contact details and they sent out a new guitar and pedal
smile.gif

chunky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dudenator said:
wtf? how am i supposed to do this it doesnt make sense im gonna have to send in my own guitar so you cant do it they wont just send me a guitar man. and i really do not care about the legality just sayin. If it would actually work i would do it but i just dont see how it would.

Dude u dont send anything in you just fill in a form online enter the serial no. and they send u a guitar i have done it and i got 2 guitar's one for the WII and one for the 360

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see where you're comin and i would also like if someone could tell me how it would actually work or try it out first.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
Dam i could use the mic instead of a guitar XD will definitely try if someone gets it ok, (my dad's nicked my gh3 one >.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s