Free Guitar Hero

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by chunky, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunky
    OP

chunky Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    teeside middlesbrough
  2. sprogurt

sprogurt GBAtemp Fan

Dec 13, 2006
    :wtf: seems illegal...anyone wanna try this first?

3. dudenator

dudenator King of the Carts

Mar 7, 2009
    Canada
    Alberta
    wtf? how am i supposed to do this it doesnt make sense im gonna have to send in my own guitar so you cant do it they wont just send me a guitar man. and i really do not care about the legality just sayin. If it would actually work i would do it but i just dont see how it would.

4. sprogurt

sprogurt GBAtemp Fan

Dec 13, 2006
    I don't care about legality either i just care about them having my address and when the "exploit" is found and i'm caught out when they can then go thru their database...

5. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

Aug 27, 2007
    Its WARRENTY REPLACEMENTS for BROKEN hardware such as guitar's or drum pedals and the first run of Drums that plagued people when the game was first released [​IMG]

... we used it because we had a FAULTY guitar and The foot pedal where it contacts the base of the foot pedal completely shattered after only a few goes with our XBOX 360 version [​IMG]

They replaced them free of charge but we had to give the details of the problems along with contact details and they sent out a new guitar and pedal [​IMG]

6. chunky
    OP

chunky Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    teeside middlesbrough
    Dude u dont send anything in you just fill in a form online enter the serial no. and they send u a guitar i have done it and i got 2 guitar's one for the WII and one for the 360

7. dudenator

dudenator King of the Carts

Mar 7, 2009
    Canada
    Alberta
    I see where you're comin and i would also like if someone could tell me how it would actually work or try it out first.

8. sprogurt

sprogurt GBAtemp Fan

Dec 13, 2006
    Dam i could use the mic instead of a guitar XD will definitely try if someone gets it ok, (my dad's nicked my gh3 one >.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.