Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/

Just so people know what you are linking to, though naturally I removed your referral link. Be glad though that I accidently hit enter when copying/malforming the url thus getting you a hit.

QUOTE said:
Question: I am not in United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Mexico, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Argentina, Belgium, Ireland, Brazil, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Austria, Denmark and Finland can I still earn free items?
Answer: Unfortunately at this time our sponsors only accepts users who have their computer and internet connection in those countries. We are actively adding more countries as advertisers seek.

QUOTEHow do I use my referral link?
Answer: To use your referral link, first, you HAVE to be a member! Membership is 100% FREE at Gaming Lagoon! Next, login to your account and go to the referrals section. In the referral statistics box, you will see your referral link. Copy that link and post it everywhere you can think of! Many members add their referral link to their signatures in the forums or they include it in the e-mail to their friends. Last of all, enjoy 20% of all of your referrals points and 5% of all of THEIR referrals! The earnings are unlimited! All it takes is a few active referrals to rack up high amount of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free