Free Game Givaway! Disciples II - Gold Edition

koimayeul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Posting news since everyone love free stuff, don't we? But you must act quick, it will only last for a few hours!

You will need to register an account and download the Capsule client in order to download and play the game. The games actually, it is the Gold edition including its 3 expansions.

Customer notes

Disciples II is totally free until Saturday 1100 UTC! To grab the game, simple 'buy' it from our page - you won't be asked for any details! The game can be downloaded via our Capsule client.

Description

Disciples II Gold is a turn-based fantasy game comprised of the awarding winning Disciples II Dark Prophecy and its critically acclaimed expansions sets. Control over 200 unique characters across 5 massive campaigns. Whether you are a beginner or an expert Disciples II Gold offers hundreds of game play hours for all levels.

Dark Prophecy: A decade has past since the first Great War of the original Disciples game. The final prophecy continues to unfold.

Gallean's Return: Combining Servants Of The Dark and Guardians Of The Light. Disciples fans will be able to take part in the developing storylines. Spread Bethrezen's plague across the land and prevent a return of one of the Gods. Watch as the Empire try to regain a vacant throne during a time of Inquisitions. Try and re-unite the Mountain Clans scattered tribes.

Rise of the Elves: Concluding the storyline from Gallean's Return. Now for the first time as a playable race the Elves stake their claim to the realm.

Features

- Unlimited upgrade possible on all units and leaders.

- Over 200 individually animated units and over 100 animated spells.

- Each race has a unique Saga (campaign) that tells the story from its own perspective.

- Multiplayer supports up to 4 players through hot-seat, LAN or Internet.

- Campaign editor allows you to make your own custom campaigns.

- Import/ Export leader function allows you to use developed leaders in multiplayer games or stand-alone quests.

- Five races to choose from

- Five campaigns

- Maps for all levels from beginner to high level

Source and link : http://www.greenmang...i-gold-edition/

Edit : OR you will also be able to trade in the free game for credit!

Trade Disciples back for Credit!

As part of our 2nd birthday promotion, you can pick up the full Disciples II: Gold Edition for free on Green Man Gaming until 11 AM (UTC) Saturday!

If Disciples 2 isn't your thing, don't fear! From Saturday, you'll be able to trade in Disciples for $5 / £3 credit towards ANY game on the site! Combine that with some of our pre-order offers and you could be picking up games like Sleeping Dogs for under £20!

http://www.greenmang...giveaway/?lower

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To grab the game, simple 'buy' it from our page - you won't be asked for any details!

That's bullshit. The very first thing it does is ask you to login, or register requiring a email, birthdate, username and password.
"No Details", and here I though that meant including no email, silly me. You know they'll just spam the crud out of anyone who does this.

Not my kind of game either. This is definately to compete with Diablo 3's mass fanbase as of now. I never got into PNC games.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
That's bullshit. The very first thing it does is ask you to login, or register requiring a email, birthdate, username and password.
"No Details", and here I though that meant including no email, silly me. You know they'll just spam the crud out of anyone who does this.
you complain about anything huh
no details = no cc details

you need to sign up to download the game because you have to use their client
gmg wouldnt do anything with your email :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 people

koimayeul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You might wanna mention that once this giveaway ends, anyone can trade the game in for $5 credit to them and it usable on anything that the sell.

And yes they do trade ins for digital download pc games.

Oh right, edited now.

As for Green Man Gaming reputation, i use it for a little while and already purchased 5 games there.
You can disable email offers as for any of such site, it has great deals every now and then, like F.3.A.R. and Aliens vs Predator with Steam keys at average 5 € each this last week.

koimayeul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You might wanna mention that once this giveaway ends, anyone can trade the game in for $5 credit to them and it usable on anything that the sell.

And yes they do trade ins for digital download pc games.
On the webpage it says it can't be traded in.
It will be possible when the free givaway ends on Saturday.

Quoting : If Disciples 2 isn't your thing, don't fear! From Saturday, you'll be able to trade in Disciples for $5 / £3 credit towards ANY game on the site!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hum... Graphs are somewhat outdated, but I love the fact that I create my own Lord and can pick from several races. =3
Kinda reminds me of the good old strategy games back in the day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse