free ez-flash 4 lite compact for help

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by jonsnow7412, Nov 2, 2006.

Nov 2, 2006
  1. jonsnow7412
    OP

Newcomer jonsnow7412 Newbie

United States
    okay I bought a DS-Link from Amazon because in the title it said passme so I assumed one was built in. Found out that it wasn't so I'm trying hard to get my DS flashed. I bought a Passme 2-z mini and an Ez flash iv lite compact (white). I don't like the ez flash cuz it doesn't play GBA games. with my current setup i'm trying to flash my DS but with my passme in I can't get anything other than a white screen.
    I don't stiff people, if somebody helps me with this I will mail them my used ezflash iv lite compact for their trouble with the reader that came with it. Just trying to get my DS-Link working

2. yee

Member yee DOTA 4EVER

Canada
    Well, first of all, download FlashMe and copy it straight to your MicroSD card. Also rename it to a .bin extension.

Also, it's been reported PassMe 2-Z doesn't work on the newer firmware DSes, so that might be a problem. Does your PassMe look like this? -> http://gbatemp.net/reviews/pmugrvw/th_passmeug.jpg

Lastly, try this test and tell me what colour shows up.

1. Insert an authentic Nintendo DS Game Card into SLOT-1, or a Game Boy Advance cart into SLOT-2, of your Nintendo DS.
    2. Turn on DS (hold Select+Start if you have autostart enabled in the settings).
    3. Enter Pictochat.
    4. Enter any chat room.
    5. Eject the Game Card or GBA Cart from the DS.

3. IxthusTiger

Member IxthusTiger Cruddy's Buddy

United States
    If you live in California, I can flash your DS for you. I could use an EZ cart since my girlfriend's Supercard is broken.

4. jonsnow7412
    OP

United States
  5. scrawl

Member scrawl GBAtemp Regular

Iceland
    I'm pretty sure you'll find the DS-Link does not play GBA games either.

6. IxthusTiger

Member IxthusTiger Cruddy's Buddy

United States
    Actually, I believe EZ Flash is not compatible with that Passme. I can mail you a flashcart with flashme v7 on it that will work with your PassMe. Then you can mail me back my flashcart, and the EZ-Flash cart [​IMG]

7. jonsnow7412
    OP

United States
    you got a deal. I wasn't sure of what I was buying when I got it. I didn't know about compatabilities as well. I'll pm you my addy

8. jonsnow7412
    OP

United States
    sorry for the double posting, but he sent me the flashcart to flash my DS and I sent him my Flash 4 lite. Thanks for your help dude. Really glad to know that there's still good people in this world [​IMG]