Gaming FREE DLC CODES + MORE

xXxM1NG0xXx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People im giving away 2 borderlands dlc codes for the underdome and the secret armory if anyone wants em, they have to be the 3rd or 16th person comment (1 dlc per person) and im also giving away duke nukem forever first access passes to some one just be sure to leave your email address in the comments n ill send you your codes asap thank you
smile.gif

UPDATE: only have underdome left will give away to any one due to being tired of waiting haha just leave your email and #1337 n itll be yours

xXxM1NG0xXx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xXxM1NG0xXx said:
People im giving away 2 borderlands dlc codes for the underdome and the secret armory if anyone wants em, they have to be the 3rd or 16th person comment (1 dlc per person) and im also giving away duke nukem forever first access passes to some one just be sure to leave your email address in the comments n ill send you your codes asap thank you
smile.gif

UPDATE: only have underdome left will give away to any one due to being tired of waiting haha just leave your email and #1337 n itll be yours
TOPIC CLOSED TILL I DECIDE HOW TO GIVE OUT THE DUKE NUKEM CODES ..... THANK YOU

xXxM1NG0xXx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
Can I use this on the PC version? I don't have the Xbox 360 version lol. Thanks a lot for the code though.
rofl that wouldve been nice to know before i handed you the code, nope its xbox only XD sorry bro

xXxM1NG0xXx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TehSkull said:
xXxM1NG0xXx said:
Son of Science said:
Can I use this on the PC version? I don't have the Xbox 360 version lol. Thanks a lot for the code though.
rofl that wouldve been nice to know before i handed you the code, nope its xbox only XD sorry bro
I'll take his.
happy.gif
hmmm can do just post your email fyi its the underdome sorry bro handing it out for you already

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.