Free Dish Network?

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Christopho, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopho
    OP

Christopho GBAtemp Regular

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    Can anyone point me in the direction on how to hack it or how to get free dishnetwork t.v.? I used to be able to do this by downloading the update file from a FTA site, but last year I guess DishNetwork made a new patch or something, which patched the update file or something, enabling me to not receive any free channels T.T So, does anyone here know an installer/site that will enable me to have free channels again?

Thanks in Advance~

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    [​IMG]
    Aren't we not supposed to give illegal links?

3. TinyRick

TinyRick Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    I'm not really an expert or anything about this, but I'm pretty sure that it isn't illegal unless he is stealing directly from the company.. I mean with the right dish you could pick up a lot of the signals through the air... Once again I am no expert or lawyer, just my thoughts.

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    This falls under the same sort of category as ROMS (which we aren't allowed to help obtain or link to), which is obtaining a copy of something he never purchased. This should be considered even stronger since it's not obtaining static data, but gaining access to a service.

5. Advi

Advi GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    A satellite dish would certainly help

6. vhunter

vhunter GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2007
    United States
    From the unknown
    That stuff is illegal but i will say that they had a patch about an year ago that changed things, you need a new method of than just updating frequently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.