Free co-op 'Ghost of Tsushima' mode announced

ghosts.PNG

Sucker Punch Productions's latest title, Ghost of Tsushima, will receive a free update later this year that adds a brand-new co-op mode to the game. Titled Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, this separate mode focuses on four warriors, rather than Jin, inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology, with a gameplay that was designed to be "an exclusively cooperative gameplay experience".

Players choose one of four classes -- Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, or Assassin – and play with friends or via online matchmaking in a series of two-player story missions or four-player wave-based survival missions, that escalate in difficulty. A new trailer accompanied the announcement:

A four-player Raid was also announced which is said to arrive shortly after the launch of Ghost of Tsushima: Legends. The free update has been given a release window of "Fall 2020", with more details to be shared regarding the warrior classes and release closer to launch.

If you want to learn more about the base game, be sure to check out our official Ghost of Tsushima review which scored 9.1/10.

:arrow: SOURCE
:arrow: Ghost of Tsushima Official GBAtemp Review

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've been playing the game non-stop since release, it's the best thing since sliced bread and my favourite title on the platform. Perfect launch of a new IP, I'm looking forward to future "historical reenactments" by Sucker Punch and I'll dive into that co-op mode like there's no tomorrow.

Psycho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhhhh this is gonna be amazing!! this game is already an amazing single player experience, this new mode is gonna be icing on the cake :)

Reactions: Wiki'd

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
+1 for co-op, even better unique missions co-op (we will see if it actually amounts to much).

That said I am curious why it is a later release. Though update rather than DLC (I remember Skate 3) or quasi sequel thing works for me as well.

Reactions: Wiki'd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night