1. 2,639

Front-page
    ghosts.PNG

Sucker Punch Productions's latest title, Ghost of Tsushima, will receive a free update later this year that adds a brand-new co-op mode to the game. Titled Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, this separate mode focuses on four warriors, rather than Jin, inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology, with a gameplay that was designed to be "an exclusively cooperative gameplay experience".

Players choose one of four classes -- Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, or Assassin – and play with friends or via online matchmaking in a series of two-player story missions or four-player wave-based survival missions, that escalate in difficulty. A new trailer accompanied the announcement:

A four-player Raid was also announced which is said to arrive shortly after the launch of Ghost of Tsushima: Legends. The free update has been given a release window of "Fall 2020", with more details to be shared regarding the warrior classes and release closer to launch.

If you want to learn more about the base game, be sure to check out our official Ghost of Tsushima review which scored 9.1/10.

:arrow: SOURCE
    :arrow: Ghost of Tsushima Official GBAtemp Review

Wiki'd, Psycho, ita54 and 4 others like this.
  2. Discussion (8 replies)

3. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    Neat, free content updates are always good. Wish it added a bit more on the single-player side, but maybe we'll get some of that later on.

MajinCubyan, yoyoyo69 and Prans like this.
  4. Foxi4

Foxi4 Endless Trash
    Global Moderator

Poland
    I've been playing the game non-stop since release, it's the best thing since sliced bread and my favourite title on the platform. Perfect launch of a new IP, I'm looking forward to future "historical reenactments" by Sucker Punch and I'll dive into that co-op mode like there's no tomorrow.

Wiki'd, Psycho, Prans and 1 other person like this.
  5. yoyoyo69

yoyoyo69 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Bought it release day, but yet to play it. This is awesome, akin to traditional more traditional gaming, as opposed EA, Rockstar scalping.

wartutor and Xzi like this.
  6. Crisalid-X

Crisalid-X Newbie
    Newcomer

Algeria
  7. raaamesh

raaamesh Member
    Newcomer

nice looking foward for a ps5 version

8. Psycho

Psycho Member
    Newcomer

United States
    ohhhhh this is gonna be amazing!! this game is already an amazing single player experience, this new mode is gonna be icing on the cake :)

Wiki'd likes this.
  9. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    +1 for co-op, even better unique missions co-op (we will see if it actually amounts to much).

That said I am curious why it is a later release. Though update rather than DLC (I remember Skate 3) or quasi sequel thing works for me as well.

Wiki'd likes this.
  10. bisch

bisch Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    thats a big brain move

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - announced, Tsushima, Ghost