Freakyhax or Soundhax? Which one's more likely to be patched?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Hyoretsu, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Hyoretsu
    OP

Hyoretsu Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader

Jan 17, 2016
    Brazil
    Asking this because I a9lh'd my N3DS in November last year, the time before soundhax, the time where only cart exploits still worked, so I bought Freakyforms Deluxe. I'm wondering if I can sell it (I want to keep an entrypoint for non-a9lh devices)

2. Jacklack3

Jacklack3 ( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here

Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    In your basement Dick Size: 5 meters.
    I'd go with Soundhax. And if Nintendo patches Soundhax then don't update and try to get Freakyhax.

Freakyhax most likely won't be patched.

SkyQueen likes this.
  3. Hyoretsu
    OP

Jan 17, 2016
    Brazil
    Freakyhax then.

4. DarkRioru

DarkRioru Dream Beeeeeaaaammmm!!!

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    looking up at the stars
    ninjahax is awesome when I was waiting for a9lh back on 11.1, it can't be patched and it its working on the latest update... just get cubic ninja used from gamestop.com for $20 and relish in the userland hacks while you wait for the E.O.L. jailbreak... with the switch out, the 3ds life line is going to end eventually.. I predict it to end in 2018... because the releases are getting smaller and smaller until the game production is shoved into the switch...

5. Doctorj1

Doctorj1 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2017
    Hey, Hyo!

Hyoretsu and DarkRioru like this.
  6. adrifcastr

adrifcastr GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 12, 2016
    Germany
    of course ninjhax can be patched, it was totally broken on 11.1/2 I can't remember right now, but smea fixed in in a twitch live stream

DarkRioru likes this.
  7. Hyoretsu
    OP

Jan 17, 2016
    Brazil
    How can you have only created an account less than 3 months ago and have only posted 21 times?

8. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Definitely Soundhax. After all this time Ninjhax still works, they can put out a new patch for Freakyforms that patches the exploit but there's nothing stopping you from not installing the update, or deleting it if you have it already, since the exploit can be done completely offline AFAIK.
    I have a copy of Cubic Ninja that I may very well never need again but I'm still holding onto it, it serves as a reminder of the origins of 3DS homebrew and is just a cool thing to have :P

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Mar 25, 2017