Four Swords Adventure... actually working?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Y05h1, Apr 16, 2011.

Apr 16, 2011
  1. Y05h1
    OP

Member Y05h1 GBAtemp Regular

Finland
    It's no secret that Four Sword Adventure sold like crap. And it's not so surprising either, considering it required all sorts of cables, and a GBA per person playing. Not that many people had all that.

But now with all the wild rumours of the Nintendo Cafe, and controllers with 6 inch screens, looks like games like these can actually work! I'm definitely excited for the multiplayer aspects, if the rumours are true. Less screen peeking, and far more chances for innovative gameplay mechanics. FF:Crystal Chronicles is another example.

Here's hoping we can DL gamecube games? (If only to allow a large portion of the population to finally experience the marvelous Tingle Tuner).

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    They should just make a WiiWare/3DSWare/DSiWare Four Swords game with online multiplayer/local multiplayer/adhoc.

EDIT: Maybe some RPG aspects and loot or something too. Basically just make a Zelda dungeon crawler.

3. Y05h1
    OP

Member Y05h1 GBAtemp Regular

Finland
    I'd be okay with that, as long as they don't try incorporating it in with the main Zelda storyline...

I blame a lot of timeline debates and confusions on the Four Swords trilogy (MC, FS, FSA).