Hacking Four new people paid off by Nintendo in the HackerOne program

D

Deleted User

Well how the fuck am I supposed to know if you keep making invalid claims?!
Now i don't get you. I contributed to this topic, poining out the most obvious facts and you still don't understand.
now excuse me, i need to rest my brain for a little bit.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS4 has fairly rampant piracy in certain markets, not sure why people think it is immune or has somehow skirted demand. Library cloning has been a problem for nearly two years now.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason companys don't like homebrew is because those companys have licences that they want you to pay. It's like why back then Nintendo tried to sell unlicensed games, except now, we're the people trying to give people games even though they didn't pay for actually giving those games.
Once again, I wouldn't pirate. Ever. But I guess some people would rather not support a company and resort to piracy.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Since the Switch, apparently. Its in there.

Nintendo actually taking measures to prevent downgrading.
Hm, this is a new one.

Then again, eFuses mean shit if you look at the 360.

PS4 has piracy. Might not be disc based, but it sure as shit has piracy, and it's not all that hard to do.

Early stages and not available to everyone.
Not to mention that Sony actually does something against piracy by banning consoles.
Those "brazillian" tricks are shady at best, wouldn't trust giving a console to some shady fool who can read off account info.

Reactions: linuxares

BlastedGuy9905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now i don't get you. I contributed to this topic, poining out the most obvious facts and you still don't understand.
"Pointing out the most obvious facts"
Facts my ass. I told you I spent my money on a Switch and you were still trying to command me to buy a tablet.

BlastedGuy9905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buying switch you already knew you couldn't do that:creep: so just wait for a homebrew to come up. When? I don't know but you bought known not having that option.
Of course I did, but I wanted to play Switch games, as I said in like 10 replies.
Same here, my fingers are shaking.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
No, I literally have like 2 bucks right now.
Then, don't buy anything. You aren't entitled to anything. Services cost money, it's that simple.
If you really want something in life, you got to work for it or get it given to you. It's really that simple.

If you want homebrew today, just use your computer. It's a ocean of "homebrews" there.

D

Deleted User

Hm, this is a new one.

Early stages and not available to everyone.
Not to mention that Sony actually does something against piracy by banning consoles.
Those "brazillian" tricks are shady at best, wouldn't trust giving a console to some shady fool who can read off account info.
Don't need to hand over account details. Heck, a friend of mine shares his account with another of our friends. Both of them get the games for the price of 1. That's right up piracy that is.

D

Deleted User

"Pointing out the most obvious facts"
Facts my ass. I told you I spent my money on a Switch and you were still trying to command me to buy a tablet.
Then go ahead and hack your Switch. Post updates as you do.
Switch is intended only for playing Switch games because it's a CONSOLE not a damn ALL-IN-ONE device. If you want AIO device then get a tablet instead.
If you're hoping for homebrew this early, then i'm sorry but you will not get it.

BlastedGuy9905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then, don't buy anything. You aren't entitled to anything. Services cost money, it's that simple.
If you really want something in life, you got to work for it or get it given to you. It's really that simple.

If you want homebrew today, just use your computer. It's a ocean of "homebrews" there.
Don't make me repeat my replies one more time.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't need to hand over account details. Heck, a friend of mine shares his account with another of our friends. Both of them get the games for the price of 1. That's right up piracy that is.

Actually no.
Game sharing between accounts is allowed by Sony and MS.
It's the cloning part which isn't.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, this is a new one.

eFuses mean a lot with a bug-hunt program, and the bug-hunt program means they'll roll out more and more targeted patches to their kernel/TZ, making it harder and harder to keep working exploits going on newer firmware without major reworks (and then more bug-hunt submissions). And its not even about what they mean to the dedicated community, its about what it means to your average community lurker who does not want to even hear about the possibility of nuking their 300$+ piece of hardware.

Also depending on how they implement the fuse protection, they can worm in new protections later.

Last edited by V-Temp,

BlastedGuy9905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then go ahead and hack your Switch. Post updates as you do.
Switch is intended only for playing Switch games because it's a CONSOLE not a damn ALL-IN-ONE device. If you want AIO device then get a tablet instead.
If you're hoping for homebrew this early, then i'm sorry but you will not get it.
Stop for fucks sake. I told you I'm not a fucking developer/hacker. They promised YouTube, as an app and not a fucking inconvenient webkit exploit (though I'm happy everyone who figured out how to do it)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well you can't downgrade, you need an external chip to get it to work so that worked atleast.

You need to basically slowdown, reset and speedup the CPU at them moment it's loading 2BL, then with a bit of luck, it reads the 2BL hash as valid and will continue to boot into a hacked bootloader.

I know me 360 shit tyvm.

Reactions: linuxares

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good