What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is this site trustable? Has anyone ever bought anything from them or can tell me if it is a trustable site?

http://www.foundmy.com/

Also, do you get a "your item has been shipped" email or do they just ship it without emailing you?

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got my ds-x from them. Wasn't too bad, I got it and it came with a freebie. I've heard of some issues in the past 6 months, but can't remember exactly what it was, good or bad....

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks guys I am going to order a gamecube modchip from them and play some great stuff.
biggrin.gif

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to do the same! The qoob pro is out of stock as is the XenoGC.

I might buy my xenoGC off of eurasia.nu instead. Anyfeed back on them?

The SX and DuoQ are in stock. Which are you buying?

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GOD DAMN IT!!!! I was going to buy a xenoGC from them today. Put it in my shopping cart last night. Felt tired, decided to order it tomorrow since it was late last night. I come there today and they are sold out. What are the fucking odds of this? I can't even begin to describe how shitty I feel right now.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Odd, appears that they have restocked on the XenoGC modchip again. In one day? WTF? Was it a mistake that they wrote out of stock? Whatever, I am going to order from them but does anyone know more about them. I read some stuff and some of their reviews and it says the site is untrustworthy while some of them said they got their order in 5 days. I am skeptical. Anyone else got any experience with these guys?

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried ordering from them before Christmas. My order sat there doing nothing, emails went unanswered, and I had to issue a paypal refund claim to get my money back. Right when Paypal forced a refund, I received notification my item was ready to ship, then it was cancelled. Entire process took 3 weeks, not one explanation from them. I would buy elsewhere like www.modchipcentral.com or www.consolesource.com

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried ordering from them before Christmas. My order sat there doing nothing, emails went unanswered, and I had to issue a paypal refund claim to get my money back. Right when Paypal forced a refund, I received notification my item was ready to ship, then it was cancelled. Entire process took 3 weeks, not one explanation from them. I would buy elsewhere like www.modchipcentral.com or www.consolesource.com
Thanks for the answer but I already bought from them last night. Since they were so cheap (maybe in more ways than one. lol) that even if I am ripped off it is still not that much. The xenoGC chip, along with 2 free mini DVDs and a GC screwdriver came for $26 after shipping costs. No other place I know has xenoGC chip at a reasonable price other than foundmy and Euroasia and their total would have came to $31 and I needed to buy at least 1 DVD to create a boot disc for it and they only come in packs so a $10 pack at the least and the total would be $41.

PS: Did you get a "your item has been shipped" email? I haven't got one yet but I don't know whether they just ship it without emailing you or they actually tell you that it is shipped.

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried ordering from them before Christmas.  My order sat there doing nothing, emails went unanswered, and I had to issue a paypal refund claim to get my money back.  Right when Paypal forced a refund, I received notification my item was ready to ship, then it was cancelled.  Entire process took 3 weeks, not one explanation from them.  I would buy elsewhere like www.modchipcentral.com or www.consolesource.com

Thanks for the answer but I already bought from them last night. Since they were so cheap (maybe in more ways than one. lol) that even if I am ripped off it is still not that much. The xenoGC chip, along with 2 free mini DVDs and a GC screwdriver came for $26 after shipping costs. No other place I know has xenoGC chip at a reasonable price other than foundmy and Euroasia and their total would have came to $31 and I needed to buy at least 1 DVD to create a boot disc for it and they only come in packs so a $10 pack at the least and the total would be $41.

PS: Did you get a "your item has been shipped" email? I haven't got one yet but I don't know whether they just ship it without emailing you or they actually tell you that it is shipped.
I placed my order and it just sat there until I made a claim and Paypal ruled in my favor, then it was changed to ready to ship, then cancelled. It never changed after placing the order until then. Hopefully you have a better experience!

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I placed my order and it just sat there until I made a claim and Paypal ruled in my favor, then it was changed to ready to ship, then cancelled. It never changed after placing the order until then. Hopefully you have a better experience!
This site kind of reminds me of dealextreme. Great prices. Takes forever to ship. In all of their site reviews it says that all of them got their items but it took ages; just like dealextreme. Well, maybe I will have a better experience. So far, as predicted, no shipping confirmation. Might take awhile. Oh well.....

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just got an email. My order has been shipped. Everything seems PERFECT so far. Great prices, fast shipment, and hopefully great arrival. So far so good.
smile.gif

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mine took forever because of a delay from the actual cart manufacturer. I finally did get an email with a confirmation number, but the number didn't actually work through usps until I already had the product.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mine took forever because of a delay from the actual cart manufacturer. I finally did get an email with a confirmation number, but the number didn't actually work through usps until I already had the product.
Thanks for the comment. Ya, my confirmation number doesn't work either but I think it is because they haven't updated the mail yet. After all, it hasn't even been a full day since I got the shipping confirmation email. I'll give them a chance. So far, foundmy.com seems like a great place to me. "So far" being the key words.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ordered an XenoGC Last week .. Got it today (4 days or so shipping time).

Didn't ship the free Mini DVD-R though.
Hey me too! I ordered a xenoGC and mine arrived at about 3 days after it was shipped. Mine arrived with 2 free mini DVDs though. EXTREMELY happy with my order and choice. Why did you order a wire kit with it? xenoGC doesn't need relocating since it mounts perfectly onto the board.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.