FOUNDMY.com steals again ? (change name to LOSTMY)

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
seems i have problems worse then modchipcentral 'loosing' my RMA and sending the same damn flatmii that was not working back to me after a big lame excuss. so not only do i NOT recomend shopping at modchipcentral , now i have another complaint, this time about FOUNDMY's horrible service and lies they tell:

what happened to 'the customer is always right' ?

why would a shop treat costomers with such disrespect?

for the price of a satisfied sale , you would think even if something went 'bad' the shop would want to rectify the mistake and not just blame the consumer, or ignore the consumer hoping this would go away.

modchipcentral and foundmy both have poor skills when dealing with customers, and have no problems making the cusyomer pay for the stores mistakes

well it seems that after a few orders this company is nothing more then a thief

08/27/2010 #21078 mark, Canada Paypal Order $129.95 From: [email protected]
> To: markehmus
> package was shipped just it got into issues getting to north america.
>
>
>
> > paypal info :
> >
> > Aug 27, 2010 Payment To Foundmy Completed ... -$129.95 USD
> >
> > foundmy info :
> >
> > Order Number: #####
> > -=-=-
> >
> >
> > i dont understand why you havent replied to my last few messages here and
> > by email ??
> >
> > please return my funds immediately or send my ps3jailbreak.
> >
> > *no response is really annoying me.
> >
> > please do the reponsible thing and at least respond to your customers
> > requests.
> > ( i believe its not good business to ignore/not respond to customers )[/quote]

modchipcentral and foundmy are both canadian and are by far the worst stores i have delt with shipping and product from oversea's is delivered faster and also comes with much better service.

shoptemp and lightake and consolesource and ozmods and modsuplier have always been more then customer friendly, so i encourage others to use these instead.

this time i found another person who has problems with the same store and posted with them as well:
http://psx-scene.com/forums/578725-post3.html

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Foundmy#reviews

wow read those great reviews

many other complaints :
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/bad-experie...dmy-com-433451/
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Foundmy
http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-modchip/3421-f...om-reviews.html

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
FoundMy is and always has been a giant scam website. i tried to order there once. I refunded the transaction months later with my credit card company.

ModchipCentral, on the other hand, I have had great experiences with. I ordered my flashcart from them when Foundmy took my money, and it arrived in no time.

FoundMy is a scam. I think you're passing judgement on MCC a little quick, though. Even if Shoptemp is better.

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gore said:
nvm my bad

no problem, bump this as much as you like it will only show the company they need to change their ways and give better service

QUOTE(Midna @ Nov 8 2010, 03:53 PM) FoundMy is and always has been a giant scam website. i tried to order there once. I refunded the transaction months later with my credit card company.

ModchipCentral, on the other hand, I have had great experiences with. I ordered my flashcart from them when Foundmy took my money, and it arrived in no time.

FoundMy is a scam. I think you're passing judgement on MCC a little quick, though. Even if Shoptemp is better.

thank you for the responce, i hope more follow suit, to help change the service or even do what my next step is :
https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx if my order is not recieved promptly

-=-=-on another note-=-=-

i no many have disagree'd with my modchipcentral complaints ,
but they are valid and i still sit here with 2 broken drives and a flatmii i rma'd and recieved back instead of a replacement, after i was told i was the thief and a liar about them loosing my shipment in thier RMA box (why return the same chip i marked so i would tell if they sent it back): is that good service ?

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Midna said:
No seriously, Foundmy doesn't even sell flashcarts. They just take your money and ignore your emails.
That's why they suck (although I never heard of them)
BTW I like how your profile says ''From: Soviet Russia'' and your flag is from Canada
smile.gif

(In Soviet Russia, Canada is Russia!)

These are probably/maybe/could be fake reviews. (408 fake reviews though)

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an USB Xtractor Pro (uber JungleFlasher special edition style too!) from foundmy.com about a year ago, and didn't really have any problems. They are slow at giving you updates/customer service (check reviews for them they all say it) but the item showed up on time so no sweat. Be patient.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Crass said:
I ordered an USB Xtractor Pro (uber JungleFlasher special edition style too!) from foundmy.com about a year ago, and didn't really have any problems. They are slow at giving you updates/customer service (check reviews for them they all say it) but the item showed up on time so no sweat. Be patient.

In that case:
DryYoshi said:
QUOTE(Midna @ Nov 8 2010, 11:01 PM) No seriously, Foundmy doesn't even sell flashcarts. They just take your money and ignore your emails.
That's why they suck (although I never heard of them)
BTW I like how your profile says ''From: Soviet Russia'' and your flag is from Canada
smile.gif

(In Soviet Russia, Canada is Russia!)

These are probably/maybe/could be fake reviews. (408 fake reviews though)
It still sucks that they don't give you updates though.
I suppose ShopTemp is better.

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Crass said:

QUOTE said:
Subject: Re: hello
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:56:36 -0600

Or tracking is working so eta so far is friday

Be patient. ??? what ? it is a outright lie ?

and did you not see the COD order , that was nevr shipped as well ?

i didnt say i 'never ever' got an oder from foundmy, i said i never got 2 orders and i have gotten noting but ignored and lied to , and charged for an order i never recieved.

These are probably/maybe/could be fake reviews.
what company posts bad reviews about themself ?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I waited two month for my order of my CycloDS and EasyFlash 3-in-1 from FoundMy. I tried emailing them, and they gave some stall replies, but eventually they just stopped answering and I refunded my money. Never order there.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there is no excuse for not returning customer queries within 24 hours, i myself have never ordered from foundmy and never would. waiting two months for an order is unexcusable. i surprised foundmy have not taken a look at their service and tried to make it more customer friendly, it just shows how much they think about the client base...........................sudeki300

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i agree

even if the stock they expected naver came in they should have sent the money back

or at least sent a message saying whats going on

this is just rediculous

any1 else with complaints please post here too

http://psx-scene.com/forums/members/foundmy/

and for all those who need the foundmy phone number since its so elusive in edmonton alberta:
(ifoundit-just dont expect an answer)

Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: 780-951-6947

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually when i bought my 360 spear/connectivity kit, i ordered it from foundmy, got it in the mail a few days later. though they sent it from vgcrepairs.biz, must be a partnership. last order i made for my 360 was a usb spi jtag kit straight from vgcrepairs. cheaper shipping and i had a coupon
tongue.gif

forgot to mention, it's just one guy running the show there, so have some patience, and if you do not hear from him, call/email him every day at around the same time until he answers, you know he will eventually.

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Foundmy
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: ####
Detailed Invoice: http://www.foundmy.com/oscom/account_history_info.php?
Date Ordered: Friday 27 August, 2010
The comments for your order are

Your order has been updated to the following status.
New status: Refunded

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

markehmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thank you foundmy,

your actualy a good man in the end ,

you are much better then the crooked dealer at modchipcentral

who still never fix his mistakes with sending a broken flatmii (twice, he even re-sent the RMA)

at least Foundmy done the riight thing in the end, i thank foundmy for that.

ModchipCentral

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here we go again.

For anyone that wishes to read the whole issue between us and markhemus, they can read it here:

http://gbatemp.net/t197018-www-modchipcentral-com?&st=0

You sent us a chip back for an RMA, we sent you a brand new one. You are accusing us of sending you the same chip back. Why would we send the same chip back? I have higher morals than to screw someone over and ruin my reputation over a $40-50 chip!

Mod Central Ltd
Sylvester G.
www.ModchipCentral.com

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Why would you bump a 3 month old thread that died and nobody really cared for? :/

because they have a vested interest, and are slow to the draw to point out a situation for anyone who is searching about the company at hand?

locked thread in three.. two.. one..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended