Found where you can buy flashcards with Paypal!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BudWinston, Jan 29, 2015.

1. BudWinston
    OP

BudWinston Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2015
    United States
    Oregon, Illinois
    Go on ebay, search "sdhc dualcore", and the one for the 3DS should be the first result. ebay allows you to buy with Paypal, this is probably the ONLY website you can go to buy flashcards with paypal! It lists it as a 3DS adapter, (ebay would take it off if it said flashcard)

2. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    There has been a few places pointed out in various threads. I know i've stated where I bought my Gateway using paypal and it from Gateway-3DS-Buy.com

Took longer then 3 days on the shipping, but it was during holiday season. Happy with my purchase and would buy from them again.

3. MrJason005

MrJason005 √2

Nov 26, 2014
    Greece
    Κάπου
    ever heard of playmods?
    also, you are referring to NDS flashcards, and this is the wrong forum. Go on the NDS section.

4. Bryan Vázquez

Bryan Vázquez Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2014
    Arecibo, Puerto Rico
    I bought my gateway through nds-card.com and they also have PayPal.

5. Kumadoken
    This message by Kumadoken has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Apr 3, 2015, Reason: Selling outside of trading forum.
    Apr 3, 2015
  6. Oishikatta

Oishikatta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 30, 2014
    United States
    Be careful with that if that's also your paypal email Kumadoken, they absolutely will suspend your account...

7. Kumadoken

Kumadoken Member

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2015
    It is not no worries :yaynds:

8. HEX1GON

HEX1GON YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS

Nov 20, 2014
    Victoria
    Beware, buying any forms of modchips or flashcarts with PayPal, can lead to suspension of your PayPal account. These sellers are also breaking terms of PayPal T&Cs.