Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SectionX said:
Sephiroth said:
Most of them probably, I don't know of any current problems myself.

okay sweet, I dont feel ordering a card from the internet, so i'll buy this tomorrow.

Buying online for cheaper price, local store might charge as much as double or more.
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10289
alots of people order from dealextreme and alots are happy with it. see the review.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I second DealExtreme.

All the local dealers I've seen around here charges around 45 dollars just for a DSTT. And 50 dollars for a R4. In retail stores, micro sds are more than double what DX has. My friend got a 2 gig micro sd for 30 bucks, and thought it was cheap. Then I showed him the 10 dollared 2 gig, and he was shocked.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I got my DSTT for £15 ($30). Watch out for fraudies.

I remember a video game store selling microSDs. I guess they are aware of flash carts now. Yes it's for SD storage for Wii but, won't they just sell a plain SD card for that reason?

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ojsinnerz said:
I second DealExtreme.

All the local dealers I've seen around here charges around 45 dollars just for a DSTT. And 50 dollars for a R4. In retail stores, micro sds are more than double what DX has. My friend got a 2 gig micro sd for 30 bucks, and thought it was cheap. Then I showed him the 10 dollared 2 gig, and he was shocked.

Your lucky man! they sell them in stores where you live, you'll never find them in shops here in the UK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs