Found SCL Video on Youtube

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by KINGOFNOOBS, Aug 24, 2006.

Aug 24, 2006

Found SCL Video on Youtube by KINGOFNOOBS at 7:20 AM (1,158 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. KINGOFNOOBS
    OP

Member KINGOFNOOBS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    That guy is talking to close/loud to the mic. horrible [​IMG]. Well not horrible. Just not good. Heh. How'd he get nitrotracker working? Doesnt work for me [​IMG]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M34fQo6AA5o

2. azndragonguy115

Member azndragonguy115 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i seen alot of homebrew videos lately

3. KINGOFNOOBS
    OP

United States
    like which?

4. Heinrisch

Member Heinrisch GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Yes, strong and durable packaging.. awwwsome!

5. KINGOFNOOBS
    OP

United States
    .... because you wouldnt want your package to be destroyed while its coming.. duh

6. teH XeRO

Member teH XeRO GBAtemp Fan

United States
    what a stupid review...i guess the scl is allowed to be a pieceof crap as long as the box is durable...

7. KINGOFNOOBS
    OP

United States
    What the heck are you talking about? It ran Tony Hawk perfectly. (Most carts cant do that).... + it can run DS Organize. I guess your the only stupid one.

8. rkenshin

Member rkenshin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    That box part was funny.. He actually wasted so much time on that showing the exterior, opening it up, taking out dust cart and putting SCLite in just to show that it's secure.. [​IMG]

9. KINGOFNOOBS
    OP

United States
    Yea, he better do a follow up review actually reviewing the supercard lite [​IMG]. lmao.. seems that he was though. That review doesnt seem complete.

10. teH XeRO

United States
    i wasnt saying the scl was a piece of crap...idiot...i was saying that by his review standards...the product would be allowed to be a piece of crap as long as its box was good quality...retard learn how to read

p.s. - i was actually considering getting one..but i think im favoring the m3 lite a little bit more just cuz im not a fan of the top load tf slot and the fugly menus...both supposed to have really good compatability.

11. tshu

Member tshu On epic journey, brb.

Canada
    You are the first person I have actually seen that does NOT want a top loading SD slot. [​IMG]

12. teH XeRO

United States
    lol what are we all conformists?? its not a matter for me of which has been proven to be better...i think if ppl are so obsessed with keeping the clean look, the slot on the top ruins it when u see a perfectly smooth, flush fitting edge and then an open black slot distrupts the look...id rather not be able to see it. plus im big on aesthetics and style/look....and the scl has probably the worst looking menu ive ever seen on any electronic ive ever used that has a menu

13. meangreenie

Banned meangreenie Banned

United Kingdom

and you bought an EZ4-lite [​IMG]

14. teH XeRO

United States
    yup and im perfectly happy with it..thats all it needs to do...if i want to admire my ds lite from the outside..then ill put my dust cover in it and stare at the nice, flush and smooth edge...if i want something that doesnt jut out into my knees while im playing and i cant notice its even sticking out while im not paying attention to it..then its just fine..i also went with the ex product as i had a very good experience with an older product (my ez2)