Found an unscratched £20 PSN Credit voucher, so what games?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It was on the ground which someone dropped so I grabbed it, long stories get short, I'd like some recommendations for PS4 games (I don't have a PS4 but am planning on getting one later this year).

Or maybe I'll just wait and use it for PlayStation Plus (which seems to have gotten its price increased in France and Italy). Although, I prefer to just purchase games without them being rental-type (as the "free" games in PS+ are).

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was on the ground which someone dropped so I grabbed it, long stories get short, I'd like some recommendations for PS4 games (I don't have a PS4 but am planning on getting one later this year).

Or maybe I'll just wait and use it for PlayStation Plus (which seems to have gotten its price increased in France and Italy). Although, I prefer to just purchase games without them being rental-type (as the "free" games in PS+ are).
Minecraft
NBA 2k15
Little Big Planet 3
Metro Redux

Personally I think it would be best just to wait and use it on a more expensive game you like and use it to get 20 pounds off it but its up to you

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Rocket League

PAh, it's overrated. The PS3 version on which it is based 'Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-powered Battle-Cars' was a superior game.

Rocket League is just an extremely shallow attempt to propel it into an E-sports title.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Minecraft
NBA 2k15
Little Big Planet 3
Metro Redux

Personally I think it would be best just to wait and use it on a more expensive game you like and use it to get 20 pounds off it but its up to you
LBP3 and MR seem like good games to go for. I've already got Minecraft for free and not really interested in basketball.

Thanks for your suggestions.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LBP3 and MR seem like good games to go for. I've already got Minecraft for free and not really interested in basketball.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Your welcome but I would say that it would be wise to also see what they sell for at your local stores (even used) to see which is the better deal as one may be selling for less then psn price (which happens alot at my gamestop)

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Assuming you have a PS3 too, Daytona USA HD and WipEout HD Fury are the best so get those. Also lol LBP3 is ass with all of the glitches and crashes.

Already have Wipeout HD Fury too via the PS3 Welcome Pack.

I'm looking to build a PS4 library of games so I'd have games to play on it.

Btw, have TLoU Remastered already on one of my PSN accounts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: